Natasha romanoff

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes only to find myself in a strange room making me jump up immediately only for my arms to be pulled back by some restraints tying me to a bed post I looked down to see myself in a simple slip dress and not in my usual jeans and shirt.

None of this was a dream, I really was kidnapped I looked around my head darting from side to side as I took in the beautiful sleek dark room trying to look for my capture just to see a glimpse of red behind a bookshelf.

"Come out you coward. I know you're there." I said as I sat up a bit making my dress ride up as I tried to keep a tough face as a beautiful red headed women stepped out in a suit "careful..." I heard her soft husky voice say.

"I'm not afraid of you." I watched as she took off her blazer leaving it on a chair by the bed as she rolled up her sleeves "I know your not y/n" I looked down feeling very underdressed and nearly naked as I looked at my clothes "who dressed me."

"Me...I don't want anyone looking or touching you" she said as she sat in a chair "don't worry I was as respectful as could be..." I nodded and only now did I realize what happened last night what my parents did and that this beautiful women is probably highly dangerous.

"Are you..." I pulled on the cuffs a bit my arms hurting from the position I was in before looking anywhere but the woman "are you gonna hurt me....kill me?" I felt a soft hand lightly grab my chin turning my head the other way as I came face to face with a smirking red head.

"Well of course not babygirl..." I felt the bed dip as she sat on the bed "not unless you give me a reason too...which I'm hoping you won't" I felt her hands reach up.

"I'm going to uncuff you now...it would be smart of you to behave yourself" I nodded as I felt her unlock the hand cuffs as I slowly brought my hands down I knew there was no use in screaming or running I just accepted what this is for now until I could get my opportunity to get away.

"Where are we" I asked as she grabbed some bandage and ointment going over and softly grabbing my hands as I flinched away a bit before allowing her to take care of my bloody bruised wrist that my hand cuffs cut.

"Russia" my eyes went wide I was so far from home how was I ever supposed to escape when I was somewhere I could easily get lost again "okay..." I responded.

I stared at the women's face as she wrapped my wrist "what's your name" I asked and only then did my eyes meet with beautiful emerald green eyes "...Natasha Romanoff" I nodded "okay...well let's skip the whole 'please let me go Mrs' speech" she smirked as she nodded.

"Yeah let's skip that we both know that wouldn't work with me..." I nodded as I scooted away a bit. "What did my father do to upset you? And why me?" She chuckled as she sat up "question's questions..."

"Your father owed me a debt of a huge sum of cash...it's been three years with him on the run from me and let's just say..your past will always catch up with you, and for him it finally did" she said as she sat back down in her chair by the bed.

"And as for you..." she looked at me "he needed to pay off his debt somehow and you were just too pretty not to take...your mine now y/n/n...my girl"
I just stared at my legs not wanting to look at her "The mafia princess if you will" I clenched my jaw before looking up at her.

"I don't belong to anyone." I spat before getting up "where are my clothes." She stood up "gone they were bloody...here" she stood up and went to a closet coming out with a outfit for me to wear.

here" she stood up and went to a closet coming out with a outfit for me to wear

"Bathroom is behind that door, I'm sure you'd like to take a shower...after being out for a week"

"A week?!" I choked on my spit "I've already been here a week. What the fuck." I said pacing a bit as it set in that I'm never going home or back to college to finish, back to Scarlett and my cat.

"Yes a week. Now go shower, I'm sure your just as hungry so I'll have lunch prepared....is there anything specific you'd like"

"Yes, I'd like to go home." I said going to the bathroom and slamming the door I heard a very loud huff as she left the room I looked around the very huge bathroom as I hung the outfit up on a hook before heading to the shower.

I took off the small slip dress letting it pool around my feet as I stepped out and walking toward the shower turning on a hot shower and standing under the water sighing in relief as I let the water wash over me.

I looked at the many soaps and body washes she had in her shower with new packs of body scrubs and razors and more as I went and started grabbing at different things as I showered and cleaned myself up really nice.

I got out and dried off stepping into the bedroom wrapped in a towel looking around to make sure the room was empty before dropping it and grabbing the outfit hanged up and the new set of bra and panties as I took off the tags and got dressed heading to the bathroom and blow drying my hair and brushing through it.

I stared into the mirror sitting at the small vanity I had a cut on my head and a bruise on my neck but nothing to serious I opened the drawers and found some bandages and makeup I grabbed both I'm guessing this is hers.

I looked through the bag but was met with all of my makeup this was mine I put on a bit and covered the bruise on my neck and put a bandage on my cut.

"You look nice" I jumped a bit and looked up and was met with a green eyed brunette "thank you?...who are you" I said sitting up "I've never seen Natasha go this out of the way to make sure everything was perfect for you" she chuckled

"Mhm hmm..." I said crossing my arms "I'm Wanda...wanda maximoff, we will be spending quite a bit of time together...so think of me as a friend" I nodded as she turned "follow me" I walked behind her and out of the bedroom down a long hall to who I'm assuming is Natasha.