A few boys near the back snorted.

Kurahashi (2 vote): Calming; strikes charming poses

Kayano (2 votes): Small; cheers you up.

Kataoka (1 vote): Dependable; straight bangs'

With small drawings of each girl beside their name.

''Well, no one doesn't like her,'' He reasoned. ''What about you, Sugino? Real slick of you to pull her into our group.''

''Y'know,'' Sugino began, Nagisa smirking at his friend ''with all the crap that went down, there weren't many chances for us to really talk.''

''Yeah, you guys had it rough,'' Maehara sighed at the reminder of the misfortune of Group 4.

Mimura leaned forward, grabbing the paper ''I just want to know who likes who.''

In the background, Okajima was freaking out, ''I can't pick just one!''

Mimura turned to face him, a sweat drop appearing, ''Other than you, Okajima.''

"Who do you like, Nagisa?'' Maehara called to the standing boy.

Sora rolled his eyes. It was obviously Kayano.

''Eh?!'' Nagisa jumped in shock, ''I, uh-''

Sugino easily read his friends panic, ''What about you, Maehara? Anyone?'' Nagisa looked at him gratefully.

It was obviously Okano.

Everyone gazed at Maehara curiously. ''Who, me? My lips are sealed.''

''That pisses me off!'' Mimura growled, ''And when I think how popular guys like you are, it pisses me off even more!'' Maehara just poked his tongue out at the other red-head. "Fine! What about you Sora?"

Sora thought about it for a moment, taking a sip of his drink. "Probably Yuki? I get along with her the best at least."

"Yeah I figured that would be the case." Mimura acknowledged.

''Ooh, looks like fun in here,'' Karma drawled, entering the room with a can of soft drink.

''Karma! Great timing. Is there a girl that you like?'' Maehara pressed.

''Hmm,'' Karma thought for a moment. ''Okuda, maybe?''

''No way!'' Sugaya snorted.

Maehara leaned forward, ''Interesting choice! Why?''

''I bet she could make some sketchy drugs and chloroform. Really kick my mischief-making up a notch, y'know?'' Karma explained.

"God damn sadist..." Sora muttered.

''That's one match that no one needs to be making.''

''You guys,'' Isogai reached forward and took the sheet, ''these ratings are just between us, okay?''

''Well, sure.''

''I mean, most of us don't want this getting out,'' Isogai reminded. ''So do not let the girls or any teacher find out ab-'' Isogai froze at the sight of Koro-sensei, peeking through the door.

Sora sat there for a second, staring, before he started to laugh.

''Evening, all.'' The teacher whispered to himself. ''Mm-hmm. I see.'' He began writing in a book labelled, 'Student Data: Boys (3)'. The boys stared at him as the teacher slowly slid the door shut. The room was silent.

''He took notes and split!''

''Kill him!''

The boys ran out of the room, following the speeding Koro-sensei. ''Nabbing this data is exactly what my ultra-high speed is for!'' He cheered.