''Yeah,'' Nagisa gulped, nodding.

A shadow fell malevolently over Nakamura's face. ''This is our chance to see what's inside Koro-sensei! Does he have a body? Or is its tentacles all the way down?''

"Why do you want to know?" Sora asked.

"For Science!" Nakamura replied.

Nakamura snuck into the bathroom, the others following. ''What's the harm?'' She asked slyly, ''It could help us assassinate him.''

''This has to be the least sexy peeping ever,'' Okajima complained.

"For once, I agree with Okajima." Sora stated, before thinking about it slightly. That felt weird to say out loud.

Nakamura slid open the fogged door, only to stand up straight in chock. ''Is he a girl?!'' She asked when faced with a pink Koro-sensei drowning in bubbles, scrubbing one of his leg tentacles.

"I didn't need to see this..." Sora muttered.

Koro-sensei faced them, seeming undisturbed and unsurprised at the sight of them. ''Ah, hello, students.'' He greeted lazily.

''Why are you taking a bubble bath?'' Sugino questioned, a done expression taking over his face.

''We're not supposed to add anything to the water,'' Nagisa reminds, looking like he would be the one to sort out the situation.

''This is my mucus,'' Koro-sensei informed brightly.

Nakamura's expression turned from one of anger to one of confusion. ''Eh?''

A small diagram of Koro-sensei's skin appeared, bubbles floating around it and small blue dots laying on it. 'Images are simulated'. ''It makes a nice lather and deep-cleans stubborn dirt,'' Koro-sensei explained.

''That body can do it all,'' Sugino stated.

Nakamura giggled evilly, ''But you've let down your guard. We've blocked the exit. When you get out of that tub,'' Okajima gazed down at Nakamura in question, ''you'll have to walk by us. We might not be able to kill you, but we will see you naked!'' She pulled out an anti-sensei knife.

"Why are you so obsessed with this!?" Sora groaned.

''That won't do!'' Koro-sensei cried, standing up. This revealed a green jelly-like substance surrounding him in the shape of the bath he was in.

''Jellied broth?!'' Nakamura yelled at her teacher.

''Oh, dear-the water's getting cold,'' Koro-sensei said smugly, before opening the window behind him and flying out with a scallop sound and a maniacal giggle.

Nagisa stared at the scene with hooded eyes. ''He got away,'' he deadpanned.

Okajima turned to face Nakamura, the blonde girl helplessly holding her knife in her hand. ''Well, that was a lot of pointless peeping, Nakamura.''

"Why do you people sound disappointed?" Sora deadpanned.

____________________

The boys sat around in a circle, near the center Maehara held a piece of paper reading 'Favourite Girls Ranking', the boys surrounding it.

''Figures: Kanzaki's in the top spot,'' Maehara reported unsurprised.

The paper read:

'Key Points:

Kanzaki (4 votes): Great personality & super-cute looks

Yuki (3 Votes): Energetic & cute

Yada (3 votes): Ponytail; big on top