Prolouge

I wasn't planned. I don't know how cuz my parents fuck like rabbits. Anyways... they're not bad parents furthest thing from it actually. They raised me good.

My dad works at a bar and my mom works with old people at a nursing home. Not very lavish but it gets the bills paid. Hell I go to a public school. I'm just tryna make it out so I can graduate. I don't know  what I'm gonna do prolly sum involving art.

I never really had a boyfriend or girlfriend mostly because of my friends and family. My dad's a little dramatic when it comes to those things. Like when my mom was teaching me about sex.

When I was 12.

I sit on my bed with my mom has a banana and a condom. "Remember Yannie if it ain't wrapped..." "don't tap..." i say not so enthusiastically. "Good. Now heres how you put the condom on the penis-" I hear a girl like scream. "V what are you doing?" Dad says clawing at his hair. "Teachin her sex ed. What's it look like?" "V she's 12!" "I was 10 when I learned. Then again I did just get my period." She retorts. Dad picks me up like a baby and starts rocking me back and forth. "It's okay sweetie. Daddy's here."

"DAD! PUT ME DOWN!"

Then there's the Gallaghers. Specifically Lip and Ian. Lips like a brother to me and Ian is my childhood best friend. Lip hates when boys come up to me. He fights them off each time. And Ian doesn't really like it either. He's more vocal about it though.

Good thing none of them know I'm🫸🏽 🫳🏽.

Bisexual.

My parents and friends think whenever girls are over we're in my room doing each others hair or talking about boys. When actually I was dating them.  But after the third girl I swore off of it...

It was really bad.

Now I'm just trying to gain scholarships by joining the cheer squad but when you live on the south side nothing ever just happens for you.

But I'm tired of being in the closet so I'm gonna come out sometime this week.

Which could go one of two ways.

They hate me and disown me as their child and I lose the only people I have left.

Or.

They accept me and mom puts two and two together and she kicks my ass.

Neither one of those is a good option.

Wish me luck.