Suddenly Karma butt in, smiling still. "Where's our Seventh? Kayano, Nagisa, Sora, Sugino, Yuki and...?"

Kayano yanked Okuda into view. "Oh, I Invited Okuda!"

"We can have up to eight. Shouldn't our last member be a girl?" Karma proposed breezily.

Sugino grinned. "I knew this time would come. I asked her a long time ago:" Kanzaki suddenly appeared in the centre of the group. "How 'bout class idol, Kanzaki?"

Yuki cheered, wrapping the ravenette in a hug. "Yay! Kanzaki!"

Kayano gasped. "Oh, no objections here!"

Kanzaki smiled warmly.

She bowed respectfully. "Thanks for having me, Nagisa."

Nagisa blushed. "Yeah, sure."

"Okay, now to figure out where we're going to go!" Kayano said brightly.

Bitch-sensei watched them from the sidelines.

"Yeah, where should we start?" Karma replied.

Bitch-sensei smirked. "What children, a school trip, is too little, too late to someone like me." She flipped her hair back. "Who's been all over the world."

"Then stay home, Professor Bitch," Maehara remarked curtly.

"Huh?" Her smirk vanished.

"Keep the garden watered, 'kay?" Okano commented.

Bitch-sensei blanched at their dismissive remarks.

"Hey, where should we go on Day 2?" Okano asked, returning to her conversation with her group.

"Maybe start in Higashiyama?" Kataoka suggested.

Bitch-sensei's gaze narrowed.

"Think how assassination would fit in," Maehara said.

"But, this route is more fun!" Okano argued.

"What the-?" Bitch-sensei yelled, pointing her gun at them. "Don't you leave me out of your exciting plans!"

"Ah!" Maehara reeled back. "Look do you want to come or don't you?!"

"SHUT UP! I suppose I have no choice but to go along!" she screeched.

The screeching stopped when Koro-sensei walked into the room.

"Huh?" The class looked up in confusion.

Koro-sensei was balancing a heavy load of red books in his tentacles.

"What are those supposed to be?" Sora muttered.

"One for each of you!" he announced brightly.

"What are they?" Isogai asked.

"School trip guidebooks!" Koro-sensei answered, and then distributed them all into each students' arms.

"They're practically dictionaries!" Maehara complained, holding one up like it was a brick.

Koro-sensei flipped through the manuals. "Every sightseeing spot illustrated, the top 100 souvenirs!" he told them gleefully. "And, travel self-defence how-to's from square one to practical; use! I stayed up all last night making them!" He laughed. "This first edition comes with a papercraft model of Kinkakuji!" He held up the detailed model.

"Just how psyched are you for this!" Maehara exclaimed.

Sora just laughed.

It was an Assassination Vacation for an Assassination Classroom.