The sound of a set of lips popping off of him causes me to freeze. That's when I notice Jade's legs beneath the table. Oh shit. I quickly close to the door to give them their privacy. Damn, everyone is getting laid this morning except for me. Shaking my head, I try to erase the image from my memory. I've seen enough nudity for the day. Heading back upstairs, I check my phone. There's a text from Devin waiting for me.

Good morning beautiful. Wishing you were here with me this morning.

I can't help but smile. He's so sweet. He was my first love and I can't believe we found our way back to each other again. I send a quick response before helping myself to some breakfast. There's definitely been a shift in mood this morning compared to other mornings but I have yet to figure out why. Anthony is out of the question at the moment since he's a little preoccupied. I check my phone once again as I head back up to my room. There are no new notifications. At least Jay is getting my moneys worth. When I get into my room, I decide to take a quick shower. I belt out Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift as I wash up. This is probably the only song of hers that I know from start to end. I fell in love with it the moment I heard it. Scott Eastwood was just the delicious cherry on top. I dry up before wrapping the towel around my body and stepping out of the shower. I jump when I reach the doorway and find Jay sitting on my bed. "I let myself in since apparently we are now on the comfort level where we enter each others rooms without knocking," he pauses. "You have a beautiful voice by the way."

"I knocked," I shrug, opening my top drawer to grab a matching bra and panty set. "How was your breakfast?"

"How was your dinner?"

Of course he knows. Why wouldn't he? "It was delicious," I state, turning my back to him and dropping the towel. I quickly slip into my cheeky black lace thong then put on the matching bra. Turning, I see his hips parted and his eyebrows raised in surprise. He has a habit of showing off his ass so what the hell. I walk to my closet and begin searching for an outfit. "I'm sorry about last night. My phone fell between the seat in the car. I thought I had it with me. It won't happen again."

"Two of my men were shot last night while handling some business. I just wanted you here so I knew you were safe," he says, causing me to turn towards him in surprise. "All of my vehicles have GPS so I knew you were safe last night. The issue was in another state but you never know."

Holy shit. What kind of business is he really into? "Are they okay?"

"We're unsure about one but the other is already recovering."

My door opens and Jade walks in. Her lips part in surprise as she looks between us. Apparently we both need to learn how to knock. She looks shocked for a moment before her expression quickly changes to confused. I realize that I'm half naked with my boss in my room and quickly grab a random t-shirt to pull on. "We have to stop meeting like this," I say with a nervous chuckle. "This is most definitely not what it looks like."

Her expression changes once more but I can't pinpoint her emotion. "Find me later when you're free."

She sends Jay a weird look before exiting the room. I pull on some skinny jeans, wiggling to get them over my ass. "What was that about?" he asks.

"I can't say. So what are you going to do about the men?"

I put on a pair of socks before putting my shoes on. "We're going on a trip to Texas."

I raise an eyebrow. "When? I can get your bags packed now."

"You can pack yours as well."

I sigh. "I cannot get on a plane."

Walking back into the bathroom, I brush through my hair then use the towel to soak up some extra moisture. Jay appears in the mirror standing behind me. "We have meds that can help relax you. Or you can get drunk," he suggests. "Hell, we can go out back right now and smoke."

"Jay... I'm not ready," I say softly, looking down at the sink.

"Come on. I'll need you around while I handle some business. My family also wants to meet you."

"How do they know about me?"

"I told them about you after the accident. They know you work with me now," he explains.

"I can't," I insist, shaking my head.

"What will it take? I'll give you anything you want. A house? Done. A car? Done. Anything."

Turning around, I lean back against the sink and cross my arms over my chest as I look him in the eye. "Why is it so important for me to go?"

He shrugs. "I know you still have nightmares about the accident. I hear you at night. I want to help. Maybe getting back on a plane will help end those. You deserve a good nights sleep. You can't go on without sleeping. I promised you that I would help you get through this and I fully intend to."

What he says is true. I wake up covered in sweat, crying or screaming some nights. The accident haunts me. That's why I try to tire myself out in the gym most nights. I never realized he could hear me. "Fine."

Walking past him, he follows me out of the room. "What do you want?"

"Nothing. I'm just doing my job. Text me with any specifics you want packed," I say, glancing over my shoulder.

He has stopped following me at this point and simply watches me walk away. I'll get our stuff packed after I talk to Jade. We both have some explaining to do. Thankfully she's sitting in the living room alone so I sit beside her. We both stare at each other for a short moment before we can't hold back our smiles anymore. We both giggle like teenagers before she calms down. "Tell me all about Devin."

"Oh no. I think you owe me an explanation," I chuckle. "That was unexpected."

She blushed as she stares down at her hands. "We've been hooking up for about a month now. I think it was the week before you got here actually. It was only meant to be casual but I really like him. I feel like it'll never be anything more now."

"Hey, you don't know that," I say, placing my hand on top of hers. "Have you talked to him about how you feel?"

"Not yet," she sighs. "I don't want it to put an end to what we already have going. The sex is great - I mean, really great. When it's that good you just wonder if that's your person. We just haven't gotten the chance to go out. Everything I know about him is from our pillow talk. Anyways, enough about me. Tell me about your date with Devin."

I bite my lip to hold back my smile. "It was so good. He was just as sweet as I remembered. It's nice being with someone you're already familiar with. Plus, I don't have to feel guilty for hooking up on the first date because we've already had sex before."

She giggle's excitedly. "Ah. I need details."

I shrug. "Nothing crazy. Just good old couch sex."

She laughs. "Didn't even make it to the bedroom, you filthy animals. What about Jay being in your bedroom while you were half naked?"

"Shh," I say quickly, looking around to make sure no one overheard. "The last thing I need is for people to make up rumors. I asked him to find me when he woke up. He just kind of walked in. I've seen his bare ass too many times already," I shrug. "It's only weird if you make it weird."

Now that I think of it, we got very comfortable with each other super quick. I'd like to think it was our near death experience we encountered together. She nods in agreement. "True. Thanks for not making it weird when you walked in on us earlier."

She dives back into the details of her relationship with Anthony and I sit back and listen. They honestly seem like a cute couple and I can only hope Anthony feels the same way about her. He seems like a nice, genuine guy. Jade deserves a happy ending.