Kayano smiled warily. "What's wrong Koro-sensei? Isn't this a little too gung-ho?"

"Hmm? Not at all!" Koro-sensei replied.

By the time the bell rang Koro-sensei had collapsed from exhaustion.

"You know, he does look pretty beat," Hiroto commented while he and the rest of the class stared at their strained teacher.

Rio grinned wickedly and held up a knife. "Maybe now's our chance!"

"I doubt it. He can still move at Mach 20 even if he's tired." Sora pointed out with a yawn. Just looking at Koro-Sensei being this tired made him feel tired.

Or maybe that was just because he was tired. He really couldn't tell.

"Why's he teaching this hard, anyway?" Okajima said, arching an eyebrow.

Koro-sensei gave a husky laugh. "All to get your test scores up! If that happens..." His eyes sparkled.

Koro-sensei's face was bright pink, lost in his fantasy world. "...And with no fear of being killed. I'll be rolling in good fortune!"

The class stared at him blankly.

"Uh..."

They all shared unsure looks.

Mimura smiled apprehensively. "The whole studying part is fine and all..."

"But, if we assassinate him, we get 10 billion yen," Toka said, smiling.

Rio smirked, stretching. "And, with 10 billion yen, you don't need good grades to live a good life!"

Sora raised an eyebrow at that.

Koro-sensei was appalled. "I-is that what you think!?"

Okajima smiled stiffly. "We're in End Class, Koro-sensei."

"Assassination is way more accessible to us than any exam," Mimura said.

He should say something.

Koro-sensei stared at them with a blank grin. "Ah. I see how it is..." He lowered his head.

The class were taken aback. "How what is?" Mimura asked, frowning.

But he didn't.

Koro-sensei rose up off from the floor, his face clouded by dark shadows. "You still don't have what it takes to be assassins." His face was a dark purple with a large X on it. "Out into the schoolyard, all of you!"

Later on, the whole class was stood on the steps overlooking the playing field.

"What's the big idea, sendin' us all out into the yard like this?" Hiroto complained.

"Who knows? A bad mood came over him all of a sudden," Fuwa whispered.

Koro-sensei stood in the centre of the field.

"One good thing about the E Class system is it's built-in a remedial process," Koro-sensei addressed them all sombrely.

Sora gulped, he's mad.