Episode 8: Babysittin'

Start from the beginning

Plankton:
Alright, you two can babysit. We should be back at around elven, just make sure they're asleep by then.

Plankton suddenly grabs SpongeBob by his tie and pulls him towards the ground.

Plankton:
But if anything happens to either of my boys, you two better sleep with one eye open tonight.

Plankton then lets go and goes to the boatmobile with Karen. As the two drive away, SpongeBob and Patrick equip their babysitter helmets and leave to Chip and Raisin.

SpongeBob:
Hi Chip, Hi Raisin, we're your babysitters.

Chip:
You two are babysitters.

SpongeBob:
Yes I'm SpongeBob and this is Patrick.

Patrick:
Yeah, so what happens now.

Chip:
That's easy it's playtime.

SpongeBob:
Oh playtime that's amazing.

Raisin begins giggling as he shakes a wooden block on the ground.

Chip:
Oh yeah, can we show you this block structure we thought of?

SpongeBob:
Well of course.

Chip begins placing a block around SpongeBob and Patrick while Raisin waddles towards them with another block. Eventually, the two made their block structure complete.

SpongeBob peaks out and sees Chip standing near the bottom while Raisin sits beside his brother clapping and laughing

SpongeBob:
Well this is a nice block prison.

Chip:
Thanks, but we're hungry.

Patrick:
That can be fixed.

SpongeBob and Patrick then break out of the block prison. SpongeBob picks up Chip and Raisin and walks towards the kitchen. In the kitchen Chip was in a seat while Raisin was placed in a miniature high chair. On the fridge was a note that SpongeBob was reading.

SpongeBob:
Okay, it says here that there is a pack of batteries for Chip in the cupboard and some baby-brand chum in the fridge for Raisin. Okay seems easy enough.

SpongeBob takes the batters from the counter and the the fridge is a small baby-brand chum bottle. The batteries are then placed in front of Chip.

Chip:
Oh man, double-A's my favorite!

Chip places two batteries in the slot on his head, his face lights up in reaction. SpongeBob attempts to feed a spoonful of chum to Raisin, but he only turns his head away.

SpongeBob:
What's going on?

Chip:
Oh, my parents figured that out a while ago, he won't eat it unless you pretend the spoon is a train.