CHAPTER THREE (3)Pain like No other

Start from the beginning

" Don't tell me to calm down, what happened? , I want to know"

" We arrived a bit too late, she was already dead when we got there. Am so sorry Amar " Matthew said with his head facing the ground.

" This must be dream. Someone please awake me from this nightmare" I said trying to convince myself.

" No it is not "Matthew said " she has already been buried" he added.

" Ahhhhhh Slivia !!!" I wailed, falling to the ground, Noelle rushes over to hold me.

  Everything felt like a dream to me , I never expected to lose anyone , not someone as important as Slivia.

   My whole life I had her by my side , she took care of me like her own , she loved me.

"Am I ever going to see you again"

" Of course silly"

" Be safe"

Those where our last conversation, if only I knew that was going to be the last time I will see her , I would have told her how much she meant  to me.

   I never missed having a mother because I had her. Jeff was there but he never understood like Slivia did.

  I don't even need to speak for her to understand what I want to say.

I closed my eyes as the pain I felt in my  was like no other.

" Its okay , am sorry" those where Noelle word but it was of no avail.

I was in state that I could only hear my thoughts.

  I thought leaving the MANSION would open a new chapter in my life not destroy the old one.

***

FLASHBACK

" Slivia why can't I go out and play like ever other kid" I pouted

" Because you are not like every other kid " Slivia said carrying  5 years old me.

My eyes widen as I asked " am I an alien with supernatural powers"

Slivia burst into laughter, I pouted feeling a bit offended.

" Amar you are not an Allen"

" Am not? "

" No"

" Then why can't I play with other kids and why am I always locked up in this mansion and why can't go to normal school, Slivia I demand an Explanation"  I said standing on my feet and crossing my hand around my chest.

Slivia burst into laughter all over again.

" Slivia what is funny"  I said with an confused expression.

" You are" laugh again

" Slivia !!" I hit her playfully and she laughs even more.

Few minutes later.

" The reason is because you are an heiress"

" What is an heiress"

"  Like a successor"

" What is a successor"

"Someone who would take over a business corporation when they grow up" Slivia said as simple as she could.

" Your ancestors bulit the MGC but your mother Established it. She made it the number one in the whole world. She was an hardworking and intelligent woman. One day you will take over the MGC and make your proud" smiles." But before then Your identity should be kept a secret" Slivia explained.

" But why?" I asked.

" because they are alot of dangerous people out there who would do any to became rich including hurting you.
don't tell any one who you truly are. Do you hear me."

" I promise to never  ever ever tell anyone that my name  is Amarianna Martins the Heiress of MGC" I placed my right hand on my chest and stand at attention. Even though I really did not understand everything she had just said, I felt at ease

Slivia chuckled and I smiled as well

***

I will give anything to see her smile at me again.

I looked out the window, I was already in the bedroom. It was night time and everywhere was dark and quiet

According to Matthew the Assinators flee as soon as they saw them coming.

Am going to see to it that those men are gravely punished for taking my Slivia away from me.......

They are going to regret ever Ending her life because am going make their life worst than death.....

It is a promise......

I wipe my tears away

______________________________________

Hey  guys The Story about talking a new turn so stick with me as we dive into a new aura

Don't forget to vote for me and leave a comment...

If there is any problem you have , please comment..

Let me see what I can

Your Author

Treprincle 💖💖