Chapter 3 glutton for punishment 

It was morning, Matt and Lucia both wake up in the abandon botanical garden, Lucia smiled at Matthew the man she love's. And cares about her so deeply even cares about her child as well.

Hey, good morning sleepyhead Said Lucia ( smiles softly and smirks)

Matthew get up from sleeping next to Lucia for a blind guy that is in love with a hell hound he smiles at her, playing with her hair with his index finger.

Good do you think we should check how foggy is doing with Samantha? Said Matthew (tilt his head to her)

Yeah, we should hang on a second Matt I had a text from my friend said Lucia ( check up on her phone 📱)

[ Beelzebub]: girl what happened? I've been texting you all day and Al is getting on my grill. 😨😨😨😨

She never seen Beelzebub getting worn her BFF is giving worry about her. As Lucia text her BFF telling her she's OK.
                                        [ Lucia Baudelaire]: i'm fine with Matthew. You know the guy I have a crush on we slept on the botanical garden 💓💓😳😳😳
Beelzebub was texting crazy she know that Lucia has an inter-cross species relationship it amazed Beelzebub a lot .

[ Beelzebub]: girl, did you had sex with him or was it crazy wild sex? I wanna details girl let bee know.😏🥵🥵🥵

Lucia blushed look away from her phone and look at Matthew tuck her skirt in her ears were upward, and her tail was fluff. Shaking her head from the embarrassment that her BFF texted her.

[ Lucia Baudelaire] no bee 🐝 oh my god why do you think of something like that that is something related to sex we just kissed that's all? [ Beelzebub]: okay okay sorry girl I didn't mean to say that to you anyway how Samantha did you get a babysitter for her?

Lucia think back little how she and Matthew shared a passionate kiss together it amazes her so much that Matthew, a blind person who is so passionate to her, and so loving to Samantha very grateful of it then she text her friend back.

[ Lucia Baudelaire] I did yes 👍
                                                       [ Beelzebub] ok, I'm just letting you know that Al and I are coming to the human world 🌎 to see you and Samantha and that hot spicy enchiladas with you girl bye~~~

Lucia, she not get the part when Beelzebub just said she was nervous that Beelzebub and Alejandro are going to the human world to meet her and Samantha and specially with Matthew. Then she felt a touch that send her spine shivering down again as she looked it was Matthew feeling worried and concerned about Lucia.

Are you OK Lucia?  Said Matthew ( tilt his head to her)

Yeah I'm OK it's just my friend is coming over to see the human world and my brother Alejandro the one I told you about said Lucia