24: the confident beau

Start from the beginning

Eun-Byeol glanced at them from the corner of his eyes, annoyed that he wouldn't even get a good night's sleep. "Say," in an instant, all eyes were on him. "Can't you guys wait until morning? It's time for bed and I need my beauty sleep. Clearly, none of you know what luxury that is, seeing how... you look like that."

Obviously, the beau was telling the dokkaebis that they were ugly while he smiled as if it were the most normal thing to say.

Silence descended in this part of Seoul.

If one looked at Eun-Byeol at that moment, they would see a halo shining above his head. He was the picture-perfect of an angel, especially when that face bloomed with a smile. For a moment, everyone was stunned silly.

"..."

Kim Dokja discovered that his feelings towards his sunbae might be a bit... screwed. His sunbae was gorgeous, and acting like a lunatic appeared very attractive in Dokja's eyes. Just before everything went downhill, he still thought that his sunbae was a lunatic—a person deserving to be sent to an asylum.

But now?

His sunbae's lunacy attracted Dokja very much.

Look at his sunbae, smiling gorgeously as if he were an angel with murder written all over his face.

Let's take a picture.

With quick hands, Dokja sneaked a shot and hid the phone just as quickly. If his sunbae ever found out, he wouldn't stop teasing him. Let's just keep this album a secret from him. Dokja faked a cough, looking from side to side to check whether someone discovered his sneaky actions.

Fortunately, no one seemed to realize.

Other than the constellations it seems.

[The constellation Demonic Judge of Fire gasps as she approves of your action.]
[The constellation Secretive Plotter gapes in disbelief at your stupidity.]
[The constellation Abyssal Black Flame Dragon gives you a thumbs up and cackles like a madman.]
[The constellation Prisoner of the Golden Headband asks if that's the best you can do.]
[The constellation Love Me Till Death wants a copy, too.]

Dokja rolled his eyes at the windows that kept popping up in front of him.

"—rewards. My mistake."

The reader snapped out of his thoughts, only hearing the last bits of what Dokgak said. That's right. We still haven't gotten our rewards yet.

[The Sub Scenario, SSS-Grade Hunt, has been completed.]
[CALCULATING REWARDS.]
[You have received 50 000 coins as a reward.]

"And the additional reward," Kim Dokja heaved a sigh. "There was more if I remember correctly."

"Ah, of course. I'll give it to you now. After all, you and the incarnations, Ahn Eun-Byeol and Ahn Binna, were the ones who made this scenario entertaining." Dokgak remained smiling, glancing at three certain incarnations below.

When it caught Ahn Eun-Byeol's smiling eyes, they resembled a pair of curved blade, ready to reap its life. Dokgak quivered in quiet fear, trying its best to act as usual. From the previous Sub Scenario, Dokgak knew not to touch the lone string keeping Ahn Eun-Byeol's sanity together—his sister.

"Bihyung. Soo-ah."

Bihyung, the dokkaebi running the channel where Dokja belonged, and Soo-ah, the dokkaebi running the channel which Eun-Byeol belonged to, flinched when Dokgak called their names. "Prepare their rewards."