24: the confident beau

Start from the beginning

He was waiting for someone to tell him something, to give him an order so that he would act.

A chilling gaze filled with indifference glanced at Myung Ilsang. "Obviously, we're going to kill him."

Silence pervaded the atmosphere around the group. Though it didn't mean that they were against Eun-Byeol's suggestions. Moreover, the beau looked absolutely murderous at the moment. If someone other than Dokja tried to reject Eun-Byeol's suggestion, the beau might just kill that person without a single shred of mercy.

"Binna ah, how should I kill him? He's the reason why everything went south, after all~"

Ah, an epiphany hit everyone. No wonder he's so pissed.

If the Catastrophe of Questions didn't appear, then the Poison Queen Antinus wouldn't have either which led to Binna becoming a Catastrophe herself. This chain of events snowballed into the siblings falling into unfavorable situations. Fortunately, Dokja managed to 'bring' Eun-Byeol back. If he hadn't, Binna would have found herself in a precarious predicament.

Still, they thought that Eun-Byeol's first target would be Antinus, since she 'killed' him and, in turn, caused Binna to turn into a Catastrophe.

The little girl blinked and glanced at the empty-headed teenager, a smile blooming on her fair face. "Just kill him quickly."

Disappointment flashed through Eun-Byeol's eyes for a quick second. "Too bad, I guess I'll vent my anger next time~"

A sudden chill crawled down Dokja's spine, causing him to rub his arms to get rid of goosebumps. The urge to glance at his sunbae won over but when the reader saw the beau smiling at Binna, a puzzled look painted Dokja's face. The chill he felt a second ago seemed to have come from Eun-Byeol but from the looks of it... it really must have come from him!

Dokja gave him a heated stare which made his sunbae turn his head and give the reader an innocent smile.

Ah.

That smile.

His sunbae must be planning something inside that big head of his.

And it definitely involved Dokja!

Ahn Eun-Byeol internally laughed at Dokja's expression. It reminded him of a cat that got teased, with its fur standing up. Well, but Eun-Byeol thought that perhaps a hamster suited his hubae more? With his cheeks puffed out like that, Eun-Byeol couldn't help but associate Dokja with a hamster.

Hmm, why does a hamster suit him so well I wonder.

Kim Dokja had a moment of contemplation.

He recalled the memories from the past few days, wondering what that smile was for. It then dawned on him that he once threatened to unalive himself just to snap the beau out of his craze. And that... he offered to do anything by the end of it.

Fuck. Dokja realized what he had gotten himself into.

But he was oddly excited from the mere thought of what has yet to come. I must be crazy for being excited, too.

Because accompanying those indecent thoughts were the sensation of his sunbae's lips pressed against his, enveloped in an embrace that held Dokja so dearly. The ghostly sensations of a warm tongue invading his mouth made the reader feel hot and found that he subconsciously glanced at his sunbae again.

He quickly turned his head, internally cursing himself.

Like, holy shit, that came out of nowhere.

For the next few hours, they finally had time to rest. Heck, his sunbae even had the time to cook them late lunch. It was a scrumptious yet simple feast. When time struck eight, a certain group of dokkaebi appeared midair. The leading dokkaebi was the same red one that Binna once wanted to gouge its eyes out.