"Besides, I couldn't resist the chance to speak with a real professional killer," He smirked and glanced at said killed. "Ain't that, right? Irina-sensei,"

"You sure figured that out fast," Karasuma replied, taking a glance at me.

"It's not rocket science, like hell would you guys call in a regular teacher," Sora explained with a casual shrug. "So what's your game Irina-sensei? Seduction right?"

"You really know your stuff," she replied and Sora sighed.

"Alas, a genius like me wouldn't be fooled for long," he joked but got ignored.

"I had all kinds of close-range methods prepared," she said frigidly, as Karasuma stood next to her. "I just never thought my seduction tactics would work." She took out a cigarette while Karasuma eyed her distrustfully.

She lit up the cigarette.

"But you can't just hire an assassin to work at a school," he said as she walked away. "We'll have you do some teaching to keep up appearances."

She stopped and smirked. "I'm a Pro." She glanced at him from the corner of her eye. "My job will be done before I need to resort to teaching." Then she walked outside.

Outside a football was kicked high in the air.

"HUP! PASS!"

Karma kicked the ball to Koro-sensei. "Hup! Kill!" He shot at the teacher as well.

Koro-sensei avoided the anti-sensei pellet. "Hup! Pass."

Fuwa kicked the ball back to him. "Hup! Kill." She lunged at him but he caught the ball and dodged her attack.

Koro-sensei now had two balls in hand with one about to hit his head. "Hup! Pa—"

"Koro-sensei!" Irina-sensei called.

"Hm?" The ball bounced off his head as he and the class stopped to look over at her.

Irina-sensei waved as she ran down the steps. "Koro-sensei!"

"Karasuma-sensei tells me you're oh so very fast!" she chimed, stopping in front of him. "Is that true?"

Koro-sensei dropped the footballs and looked sheepish. "Well, not that fast..."

Sora gagged as he followed her out onto the field.

"Could you do me a favour? I'd love to try some real Vietnamese coffee." He kept ogling her breasts. "Won't you bring me some while I'm teaching English?"

His face was pink again. "Why of course. I happen to know a great café in Vietnam." He flew off into the air, sparkling a little, leaving a dust cloud in his wake.

"Ah!"

The class flinched from the smoke.

"Er...Ms Irina?" Isogai spoke up nervously. "Class is starting. Shouldn't we go back in?"

"Class?" Irina-sensei took out another cigarette and lit it up. "Oh, right. Just make it a study hall or something."

"Uh..." Okajima's eyes widened.

She looked at them coldly as she let out a wisp of smoke. "And, can you not call me by my first name?" The students were taken aback by the sudden change of behaviour. "I'm not playing teacher unless that octopus is around, so you are to call me Ms Jelavic."

Vic. Bitch. Sora could tell Karma was gonna have a field day with that.

There was an unnerving silence for a moment.

From the far corner, Karma smirked. "So, what are you going to do, Ms Bitch?"

Sora smirked, he totally called it.