Sora narrowed his eyes, watching as Karma walked away from the seething Koro-Sensei.

Today would be interesting at the very least.

____________________

The students were silent, trying to focus on a pop quiz, but there was a loud squishing noise disturbing the silence.

Koro-sensei was trying to punch the wall with his tentacle.

"Is he punching the wall or something?" Mimura whispered.

"Yeah," Maehara murmured. "Karma's smack-talking must've made him mad." He leaned forward to scrutinise the soft tentacles hitting the wall. "His tentacles are too soft to do any damage, though."

Then Yuzuki snapped. "Ugh, that's it! Enough with the squishing! We're trying to take a quiz here!"

Koro-sensei paled. "P-Pardon me!"

At the back of the classroom, Karma leaned back in his chair while Terasaka and his gang eyed him with interest.

"Hey, Karma, you sure about this?" Terasaka smirked. "That monster is pissed."

"And we're sure as hell not gettin' involved," Yoshida said evenly.

Muramatsu smiled crookedly. "Sure you wouldn't be better off holdin' up at home?"

Karma smiled wryly. "You'd be pissed too, Terasaka, if you nearly got killed." He tilted his head in the other boy's direction. "It's a bit different to just having someone fail miserably and piss himself instead."

A vein pulsed on Terasaka's forehead. "I did not piss myself!" He slammed his fist on the desk. "You cruisin' for a bruisin', pal?"

"You there! No noise during a test!" Koro-sensei scolded from the front.

"Tell that to your tentacles," Karma murmured.

"You're lucky I haven't done you in for cheating!" Koro-sensei continued like he hadn't heard him.

Karma smiled, leaning back in his chair. "Sorry, Koro-sensei. I've already finished." He took out a tasty gelato in a cone from under his desk. "So I'll just sit here quietly and eat my gelato."

The vein Koro sensei's head pulsed. "Not during class, you won't!" But, then he froze when he examined the dessert. "Th-That's the gelato I brought back from Italy yesterday!" he raged.

"It's yours?" the class whispered in horror.

Sora rolled his eyes. Where else would Karma have found a Gelato while on campus?

"Oh, sorry!" Karma smiled innocently. "It was just chilling in the staff room."

"Sorry won't cut it!" Koro-sensei shouted. "I took pains to fly through the freezing stratosphere to keep it from melting, too!"

"That so?" Karma tilted his head to the side. "Well, whaddya gonna do about it?" He took a long lick. "Hit me?"

Koro-sensei's face was red with anger, placing his tentacles on his hips. "I will not! I'll just have what's left!" he marched towards him, while Nagisa groaned in the background.

Sora narrowed his eyes at the scene. What exactly was Karma planning here?

"Come now, hand it o-" One of his tentacle feet exploded. He looked down. "Anti-sensei pellets!" The pink pellets were scattered on the floor.

Karma fired at him and laughed as Koro-sensei avoided the bullets.

"Gotcha again!" Karma taunted. Koro-sensei lifted up his damaged tentacle in displeasure. "I'll just keep using the same old tricks." Karma walked over to him with his gun held up. "I don't even care if it interferes with class."