chapter -23

Third-person POV.

The moon was shining brightly in the sky. Stars were shining brightly in the atmosphere. The cool breeze in the sky was giving relief to people from the hot weather.  But that's not the thing to worry about.

In a room, a man was tied with ropes. His whole face was covered with bruises and scars anyone could tell that the person was brutally beaten by someone.

The person opened his eyes but was in pain when he tried to move his hands. His shoulder is removed from his place. His whole body was covered in bruises and scars. Today when he was coming from his office someone came in front of his car before he could understand or do anything he was forcefully dragged inside the van and brought here. Since he came here all the people did was torture him.

"Kyu laye ho mujhe yaha...himmat hai toh samne aa "the person who was tied to the chair shouted. He can't see anything because of the darkness. He was feeling scared and frustrated.

(Why do you bring me here...if you have  guts then show it in front of me)

Why does someone want to do it with him?

As long as he remembers he does nothing except ask his man to kill someone today.

And God knows if they got successful or not ... there's no news about them.

The sound of the gate opening caught his attention. He looked up from where the sound came from. The light in the room opened making him groan. Adjusting his to the surroundings he looked up to find the devil standing there along with his man making his breath catch in his throat.

Here stood ABHIMANYU SINGH RATHORE along with Kabir and Rudra.

How come this person is still alive .....he should have been dead till now don't tell him his man failed to kill the king.

If the king is alive then it means his man is dead.

"Humari khatirdari main koi kami toh nhi hui na Bhardwaj  "Kabir spoke while looking at the beaten face of Bhardawaj.

(I hope you like our hospitality Bhardawaj)

Mr. Bhardawaj looked at the scene that was held in front of him . he couldn't help but gulp in fear. How come he didn't realise sooner that no one would do this except the king who was looking at him with a calm blank face?

"Yeh sab kya hai mr.Rathore ....jaane dijiye mujhe ..." Mr Bhardwaj spoke while looking at the trio. He knows he is going to die but a last try won't do anything..does it ..

Abhimanyu looked at the person who was tied to the chair. When he admitted his kitten to the hospital everyone in the family was already there waiting for them. He didn't leave his kitten's side until the doctor told him that his kitten was out of danger and if they reached there later then nothing could happen to his kitten. After seeing that his kitten was fine he allowed the doctor to treat his wound.

After treating his wound he asked his friends to interrogate the whole situation. He knows his friends love his kitten a lot..they treat reyansh like a little brother.

When he found out who tried to attack him he didn't wait for any seconds and asked his man to catch the bastard who tried to attack him and his kitten.

He knew he was the one who was the target of those people but his kitten took the thing that was mean to him.

His love is in the hospital just because of him.

And he is no angel who will forgive the person who dared to hurt his kitten knowingly or unknowingly.

Without wasting a minute he took the dagger from the table. Moving towards the person who was looking at him with wide eyes. Fear was shining in the eyes. This is the thing that satisfied the devil who was all set to kill his prey.