characters

Abhimanyu Singh Rathore= 31 years old Elder grand son of Rathore family.current king of Rajasthan and Mafia lord of underworld. CEO of Rathore company.cold, arrogant devil are the word that his employee described him .Never show any emotions that make people confused what is running in his mind. A storm that can destroyed anyone . A defination of ruthless and a walking destroying machine who never care about anyone expect his family. Don't trust in relationship and marriage . Got married at the age of eighteen but never acknowledged it .

what will happen when he will fall in love at first sight that too with his own husband.

________________________________

Reyansh singhania= a well known surgeon . At the age of 21 he became the owner of singhania 'hospital, music company and a well known hacker name RS . He is known as devil in angel form. He is combination of handsome and beautiful youth making anyone fell for him . Got married at the age of eight but don't have any idea about it, totally unaware .   He is straight forward and honest making him rude but he don't care about it . Love his parents alot .

What will happen when he get known that he is married that too who is ten year older than him .

Will he accept the marriage or asked for divorce.

___________________I just want something new to write

___________________
I just want something new to write . I hope it will make you guys good. This is my second time writing .my first account get deleted due to some problem .

They are the characters of my novel.Hope you guys like it.

Please enjoy
Vote and comment

_______________________

Thank you
Your author