Izuku's teachers, School self-proclaimed royalty

Start from the beginning

'' Quirks allow for a wide variety of possibilities. As you can see I stopped his mobility. Now he can't really escape and it's safer for me. Now what is more important in a fight with quirks? Elimination.'' Kakashi poofed into a cloud of smoke, vanishing in front of their eyes before being behind Shigiraki. Holding his head back and pressing his thumb against his neck.'' Or capture.'' Kakashi walked away.'' Capture sir.'' Very well. Mister Ojiro. One should always try and capture instead of neutralize.''

'' This is because life is precious. that's why we teachers spend our time teaching. We wish to see the future blossom instead of decay. That exact reason is why pests like this boy are so annoying.'' FUCK YOU OLD SHIT, I WILL GET FREE AND DUST YOU.'' Shigiraki moved his hands low. planning to dust the ground and free himself. But Kakashi sighed. Pulling out a metal string he grabbed Shigiraki's hand. He wrapped it around his middle finger before then wrapping it around his wrist. This was done in a tight enough manner to not break anything. But he could not free himself.

'' Silence yourself please.'' Kakashi said as Shigiraki struggled against the string.'' After my lesson is done I will free you. Dont worry.'' Kakashi kept talking.'' Now for capture. what are the most important lessons.'' Feet, and then hands. Right, sir.'' Trick question. The most important thing is to stay safe. But Hands first. Make sure the villain can no longer attack others. Then stop the villain's mobility.  And finally, you knock them out. I will skip that part so Rayleigh doesn't have the same problems.'' I appreciate that.'' Kakashi pulled out a small blade. 

Slicing through the string and walking away. Shigiraki quickly freed himself. And he understood what situation he was in. This was an unwinnable situation. These bastards were his direct counter. That was just it. Biting his lip Shigiraki began to think of the best way to escape. Before a sick smirk came across his lips. Why escape when he can become stronger? and dust these bastards away. Even now that old man walked up. He will die first. Rayleigh smiled simply as Shigiraki dashed for him again. Pushing his hand forward Shigiraki went for Rayleigh. Rayleigh simply locked hands with Shigiraki.'' DUMB ACTION IDIOT.'' Shigiraki squeezed his hand. feeling flesh. each finger touched flesh. he would dust. But Rayleigh kept the same face.'' What's wrong.''

He looked up. why was his hand black.'' See young heroes. Haki is not just a way to hit what can't be hit. But also a way to stop quirks. Now yes some of you may never use this ability. But having an understanding of it may help you in the future. Because now his quirk is powerless. the battle swaps into the field I want it to be. His main weapon turned into a failure and most if not all villains at that point break.'' Rayleigh let Shigi's hand go. He jumped back. recounting what he could do.'' DAMMIT.'' Slamming both hands hard on the ground. Shigiraki's rage and hatred had caused his quirk to undergo an evolution. The ground broke apart around him. A circle around him turned to dust with each teacher knowing they played around too much. If they did not act. This could turn nasty.

Shanks dashed forward. His hand is on his sword. His plan was never to kill Shigiraki. But the use of his quirks would no longer be tolerated. But before shanks was moving. Kakashi had already acted. Two small sharp needles zoomed passed shanks. Piercing his wrist and freaking Shigiraki out.'' what, what the fuck. RAAAHH.'' His hands didnt want to work. So moving his arms he wanted to swipe randomly. Only for Kakashi to throw a third needle.

This one pierced Shigi's neck. He was still breathing and alive. But he could no longer move.'' Sorry shanks. But I wasn't sure if everyone was able to handle blood.'' Kakashi said. He had simply caused the needles to enter a nerve, stopping his movement and even his quirk.'' Now then.'' Izumi said swinging her fist again. This time from down low to up high. right across the chin.'' When you're as strong as me, the strike zone doesn't matter.'' She smirked.

------------------

'' DID THAT KILL THE BRAT ZEHAHAHAHAHA.'' Blackbeard spoke. He had just kicked Izuku out of the skull. If that was all it took then the brats fighting around would lose just as easily. But before Teach knew Izuku was back and he had something in his hand.'' Sorry had to entertain someone. You might know who he is.'' Izuku threw down the hat in front of Teach.'' ZEHAHAHAHA DID YOU TAKE DOWN SHIRYU.''

Teach just laughed. That this brat was able to take down someone on Shiryu's level.'' Dont think just because you fucked that brat up, You can mess me up. I am far too powerful to be defeated by the likes of you.'' Izuku just took a breath.'' You not only called one of my wives a whore. But you were going to kill them after finishing me off. So you're not walking away.'' Izuku walked forward. Teach again used both his quirks at the same time. Sucking Izuku closer and swinging the bubble fist. Only now Izuku accounted for it.

As Izuku felt himself being pulled. Izuku jumped forward. He was way faster at teaching than teach had expected. And Izuku had already moved his fist. Swinging it with alot of force. It felt like the entire building shook at Izuku landed the hit.'' wha.'' Izuku said as Blackbeard's body collided with the ground.'' Oh. seems we must change the venue. Fine.'' Izuku grabbed Teach by the face. His fingers digging into his face, holding him.'' SAFE LANDING FATSO.'' Izuku threw him down. He aimed for the middle of the island.

As Teach's body landed roughly, the houses he fell through broke apart as they slowed down his descent. He finally stopped his moment as Izuku jumped down nearby.'' Hey still alive or did that do you in? I hope not.'' Zehahaha, Dont think this will do me in. I will pay you back twice the hurt you caused. and don't think that comment about my weight won't be returned.'' Izuku chuckled. '' While I might have let myself go just a little. Overall I think I am fine. Tho Nem does like the abs. So you might be right.'' Izuku stepped back.

He lined himself up before taking a short run. As Blackbeard struggled up Izuku ran and kicked Blackbeard in the face. Rocking his head as he dropped.'' You see Normally I would just take you in. But Whenever some villain thinks they can try and say they attack my family. I will need to beat them to a pulp. So the other idiots won't try. Izuku said as he crouched next to Blackbeard who spat out a loose tooth.'' Zehahaha. I get it. I do the same. So you will suffer aswell for disrespecting the Blackbeard Pirates.'' Teach spoke as his brown skin turned darker and almost fur-like. His shirt was broken and his shoulders started shaking