Chapter 2: Mr. Principal!!!

This was yet another beautiful morning at the infamous UA highschool, which deeply contrasted from that of yesterday's morning which was ruined by a grievous rain.

The school's principal, Nezu and the teacher's staff were having a meeting this early in the morning, the student scavenger hunt that was to come any moment now managed to breach it's way into their conversation. They had gone from talking about the improvement the school currently needed to the need for the development of new punishments to discipline misbehaved students, to the baseball match they had with a rivaling school Shiketsu high a month away and finally back to the scavenger hunt that would be played by all the classes of the school. In which the winning class would be headed to an expensive private island.

"Well now that everything has been discussed." Nezu stated calmly as he faced directly to all the teachers and staff members. "You're all dismissed-

BANG!!

"Mr. Principal!!"

He was cut short when the door flew open and slammed to the wall beside it. Everyone turned to the scene with furrowed brows... what was that?! And who dare barge into the principal's office in such a manner? These were the kind of questions circling the mind of the adults, Mr. Aizawa could already guess, he took his bet on Bakugo... Only that kid could have been so obnoxious to commit an offense such as this one...but lo and behold. It seemed to be the brunette and the human broccoli that decided to pay them a nice visit this early in the morning.

The two children were huffing aloud, it seems they ran all the way up there. They were on the verge of screaming out all their problems and concerns until they caught sight of all the teachers who glared at them menacingly. Ok, maybe this wasn't the most appropriate time to talk to the principal.

"Oh sorry." They both deadpanned with nervous sweats rolling down their face, trying their best to avoid Mr. Aizawa's devilish gaze as they stepped backwards into the darkness that wouldn't have hesitated to consume them. "No no, it's alright. You have a problem right? You are free to talk about them."

The two paused with pleasant smiles as soon as he gave that response, while all the other teachers took an abrupt glance towards the school principal, confusion and concern written all over their faces. "Well get on with it." Nezu pressed on, awaiting their complaint

"U-um, we have a problem with the School's article again." The green haired male stated while the brunette nodded behind him as she raised her phone to show them the school's main article, their names present on the headliner.

"And what's so wrong with that?" Nezu asked with half lidded eyes as the two bulged out theirs perplexed.
"Someone took pictures of us in the striped room without ASKING FOR PERMISSION!" They made sure the permission part was very clear.

"So you want to know if it was the photos I took of you at the striped room?" The man chuckled as the two children stepped forward, fear lacking in their eyes. Aizawa almost found this weird, those two students would never want to be as much as seen in the same classroom together...but here they are, side by side, screaming at their principal to change something that doesn't concern him. I guess it was few moments like these where they were actually willing to work together.

"I mean what else?" They both responded, having no trouble blaming Nezu for everything just as well as they blamed him for the last incident.

"Well I've done nothing of the such."

"Then who?" The brunette spoke up with furrowed brows and gritted teeth, the snickering of all her classmates still rung in her mind. "Go find that out yourself."

"You're avoiding the question!"

"Look, even if I wanted to do it, I would've at least had the decency to take a pic when you were wearing your masks on, both of you look like you ended up in my bathroom last night with the faces you pulled up in that frame."