Chapter 0: The Prolouge

Narrator's POV

There was a heavy downpour for most parts of Musutafu. The brunette didn't expect it to rain today of all days, she ran down the road with her school blazer held over her head, shielding herself from the rain.
"Oh no" She just had to be late on a Monday morning, remembering who her teacher was only makes her hurry up more. She even forgot an umbrella.

Finally she had reached the UA compound, she sighed in relief when she saw the gates, still in complete disbelief on how she had managed to get into a prestigious school such as this one.

She ran into the main building, almost slipping and falling over when the wet soles of her shoes was met with the shiny school floor. She had almost even bumped into someone, who she just apologized to and ran past.
"You're just getting to school now?!" The kid yelled, she didn't have time to respond. She already wasted a whole lot of it waiting for the rain to stop, which obviously appeared futile at the moment.

Meanwhile though, in her classroom or rather class 1-A, the students were discussing an interesting topic with their home room teacher. The school was hosting a trip to a private island to the winning class of the scavenger hunt... Which was bound to take place a few days away.

The black haired man heaved out a sigh with furrowed brows, any opportunity to drive the main topic away and switch it to something else was a jump the students were ready to take. He took a glance at the black board behind him, filled with heavy math's equations and answers which differed greatly from whatever they were talking about.

Well that what happens when you're in a school filled with rich kids, they'll prove themselves hard to control... But I guess he'll just prove himself harder. Before he could slam his hands on the board behind him, the door to the classroom burst open. The brunette huffing aloud.

It looked as if she had changed her uniform, though her hair was still drenched. "G-good morning!" She greeted nervously, only getting an awkward stare from the entire class. "Good morning...." They muttered out bewildered, don't tell me she ran through all that rain.

At that moment, lightning flashed... The scenes illuminated the classroom for a few seconds and made the individual standing behind her more scary than he was. "Late again Uraraka?" She almost jumped out of her spot when she heard his voice, oh no.

"B-but I forgot my umbrella and had to run in the rain!" She tried to protest even though he had not yet said everything, he just shook his head slowly not taking any of it.
"That isn't an excuse, why couldn't you just take a taxi?"

"But I didn't see any...." She muttered out, she already knew the punishment was awaiting her.

"Think, who with a normal workng brain world run through that kind of downpour?" The lightning flashed once again. "This can only be done by someone irresponsible and careless, since they could obviously not take a better look at their surroundings-"
The man was cut short when the door burst open once more. Everyone stared on, who could it be this time?

He huffed aloud as he stared within the contents of his classroom, his body as drenched as his green hair, he didn't even bother changing his uniform. His face completely being revealed under another flash of lightning caused some of his classmates to turn back and snicker.

"Seriously, don't tell me you ran out there without an umbrella too."
One of them stated with a laugh, this caused him to glance to his side... The brunette right beside him. He gave no words, didn't really feel like wasting his breath on her today.

She just rolled her eyes, she really liked it when the guy just ignored her existence, it probably meant she wouldn't be getting in trouble that day.

"Eh? Looks like Midoriya's getting bullied." Sero let out to which he quickly responded. "What do you mean bullied?! Tell that guy to give me back my umbrella!!" He pointed towards the ash blonde, who else in the classroom would commit such a heinous act?

"I didn't come to your stupid house dumbass!" Katsuki responded, he could just remember when the ash blonde had succumb to throat surgery after doing a heavy deal on his voice with all his constant yelling.... probably why he sounded lower than usual.

"You could've at least changed first before coming to class dude." Ejiro muttered out, did he seriously run through all that rain though?

"That's it, the striped room, after school." Aizawa stated, the sheer horror on everyone's faces was enough to know what kind of trouble the two had gotten themselves into.

The legendary striped room, always at the corner of the hall waiting for which naughty student would fall prey to it's punishment after a heavy downpour of rain.

"The striped room?! I had to run through the rain!" The greenette protested but Shota was having none of it. "You do the crime, you do the time."

"What crime?! I woke up this morning and all my umbrellas mysteriously disappeared, my new car also broke down mid way here! And I had to run the rest!" He was sure that one of his friends tampered with his stuff, the cunning smiles on their faces was enough for him to guess.

Though it was already decided, his punishment would always remain before him and he had to await his fate. Ugh! He already wasn't a morning person and this just made his bad day worse.

"Shit." He muttered, well he wasn't the only feeling like trash.

'The Striped room...?!' these three words echoed in the brunette's brain second after second, she remembered when she was first coming to this school. Imagining her first day, to be purely an innocent one, where she would make good friends, study less and find love. Obviously, all that was ruined when that walking vegetable came marching into her life like he didn't do anything wrong.

She glared up at him, even though it was entirely her fault well most at least, that she'd end up in another punishment... She will forever abhor the fact that Izuku Midoriya somehow managed to follow her there. Which would only cause greater trouble.

The green haired male caught sight of her and returned her gesture with a sharp scowl, anytime she was present in his day bad luck came running to him like he was possessed with it.
Their classmates just stared on with half lidded eyes at the two's obvious resent to one another as lightning struck between both their eyes.

You'd actually wonder what got them to be like this.

"Can we move on with class now." The two heard the voice of their homeroom teacher and heaved out a drawn sigh before stepping further into the classroom while a certain pink haired female could only think...

"I wonder why I'm getting shipping vibes from those two."

Chapter End.