chapter 66 saving zhan

Începe de la început

Then he saw the a car coming towards him then he stops that car it's a taxi, while moving his hand he asked the man to give lift upto the stadium where singing concert was going on the driver was worried by watching his condition he intended to bring him to hospital but zixuan sternly told him to bring him at stadium... With no option the man allow him to sit inside the taxi...

At stadium...

After finishing his song zhan slowly opened his look at front of him he became so happy thousands of people watching at him with mesmerized he ca hear thousands of people clapping while pricing him for his uniq talent then his eyes diverted to the screen where he can see his whole family members he can clearly see the proud look over at their faces, then finally he looked at his husband who is already became so emotional by watching... He also smiled emotionally by watching him.. Everyone started appreciate him even judges also wish him appreciate for his talent he have...

Being great business man you also good at music you're really multi talented Mr xiao jison praised him then other two judges also accepted with her, saying yes..

After the final concert program was over all participants and other audience started to come out from there in this whole time meng yao was there in concert in between audience he was watching at xiao zhan this whole time just wait my kid your uncle will give more big surprise than this.... He mumble while smirking still his eyes stuck over hin.

In one hour almost all stadium became empty all audience went away from there and wang and xiao family in there private room while talking and laughing over the joke's, in this whole time zhan who is standing next to his husband watch him without blinking his eyes who is laughing whole heartedly , then looking back at his family members who are still busy in there own conversation then he hold yibo hand and dragged him other side far from there family members then caged him in between his arms make him lean over wall.

Zhan ge what are you doing yibo mumble with hesitate voice, while looking back at their families.

Yibo...... You're the one who planed everything, right zhan asking bringing yibo face towards him.

Then yibo smiled sweetly while nodding his head, that day you told that your dream to became singer so i thought... Yibo murmurs..

Thank you do much yibo..... I'm really lucky that i have you in my life...i love you so much yibo...Zhan murmurs while looking at his eyes with so much affection.

Yibo smiles lightly then replied I love you too to zhan, in slow tone....

Then he suddenly captured his lips with his kissing him deeply tasting each other carnival making smooching sounds through their lips... zhan is holding at yibo waist with his strong hand's and yibo hand's over zhan shoulder circling over his neck they both so invested in there kiss that they even forget about their families at their...

Both of them so lost in there kiss they didn't observe their family members who are all watching at them with wide eyes..

Ahemm.... Then xiao Feng Min started cough by watching at his son and yibo..

When zhan and yibo heard coughing sound they came back to their sense breaking their kiss they look at there family who are watching at him while having teasing look over them..

Yibo became so embarrassed by watching them his total face already became so red with shy turning his face to other side he tried to burry his face into zhan chest with embarrassment, zhan looking at their families while having nervous smile over him...

Zhan for your information it's a public place xiao yu said to him while having a grin over her..

Haha... Laughing scratching nervously over his head humm.....I think we should have go back, zhan said in stuttering tone....