chapter 42 success party

Third person pro.

After the dinner zhan and yibo went to their rooms silently even when they were having dinner at that time also they both didn't talk a single word they both feeling so embarrassed about the incident which happened few minutes ago at library. The silent between them is became awkward for them.

Reaching their respective rooms they both lay on there own beds but the whole they didn't sleep a blink zhan thinking about yibo and other side also same situation yibo thinking about zhan yibo still can feel the hot breath over his face and the tuch on his body he felt tingling sensation all over his body then he revisualised the incident happened between them he can imagine the zhan face and the brown eyes which are stuck on his lips they are almost to kiss... Oh god.. He whisper and scream covering his face embarrassing.

Other side zhan also thinking the same thing whenever he close his eyes try to sleep he only yibo face in front of his arghh..... With frustrating he got up and sat on his bed holding his heart where he can feel the increasing heart beats of his he roughly rub his plams on his face while thinking what happened to him he watching yibo face again and again and weird feeling which is killing him, it's making him more and more frustrated, at what time they sleep they don't it's true that almost whole night they both are thinking about each other.

Next day morning yibo got up from his as usual at 7.00 am in the morning rubbing his face with his palm he looked at the clock.

I have to get ready fast he murmurs then went for shower after getting freshup wearing his casual clothesclothes like white hoodie with black jeans combining with white shoes..

Coming out from his room he started to go towards dinning are st the same time zhan also came out wearing  black sute on him

Coming out from his room he started to go towards dinning are st the same time zhan also came out wearing black sute on him.

Yibo just mesmerized by the looks of zhan he is looking more hot in those black attire unknown to he just stared at his husband who is coming down from stairs

Then coming out from his trance he scratch on his back head then silently follow his husband, who himself lost in something then they both just sat at their respective seats at dinning room had their breakfast silently without any word.