6

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐄 | 𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟥𝟣𝗌𝗍,𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥.

𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟥𝟣𝗌𝗍,𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥.

𝙲𝙾𝙵𝙵𝙴𝙴, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐒 of smoke filled the small car the group of teens were currently sitting in, the smell of weed lingered throughout the truck as they all smoked blunt after blunt.

it was a few hours before they were going trick or treating so they decided they'd get high before leaving out.

notti, taraji, ddot, raylin, melesse, and dd were previously hotboxing the car they were in and man were they high.

music played on medium volume, the song 𝐓𝐁𝐇 by 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 bounced through the speakers as the girls sung loudly with the lyrics.

since it was a small car with 4 seats — melesse and dd sat in the trunk cuddled up with her blanket, which was basically their blanket since dd has it most of the time.

luckily the trunk was big enough for two people to lay down on cause if it wasn't then they'd all be squashed.

notti of course sat in the drivers seat with taraji in the passenger seat. it took a whole lot of convincing for his mother to let them chill in the car.

ddot sat in the back with raylin besides him, and they were the main ones who were smoking whilst everyone else was already way too high for another blunt.

melesse was high off the fuckin moon, she kept saying how she felt all shaky and she'd laugh at her own words which never failed to make dd laugh along with her.

as of right now they were crackin the fuck up at their own laughter. dd was rockin back and forth like he'd always do whenever he's laughing, he was wheezing at this point.

melesse took in a deep breath to calm her laughter down and drags a hit from the blunt, blowing the smoke up into the sky.

"you got ya lip gloss all over tha spliff yo." dd chuckles lightly as he watches the girl inhale the herb, seeing how glossy the blunt had gotten due to her lips being covered in lip gloss.

"my baddd. can you teach me how to do a ghost?" she quizzes, lifting her head off of his shoulder so she can look at him.

dd smiles softly as he looks into her low reddened eyes, finding himself zoning out while staring at her. he didn't even hear what she had just said, it was like her looks were hypnotizing him, pulling him closer as if she were a magnet.