1

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 | 𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟦,𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥.

𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟦,𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥.

𝙲̷𝙾̷𝙵̷𝙵̷𝙴̷𝙴̷ , 𝚎̷𝚙̷𝚒̷𝚜̷𝚘̷𝚍̷𝚎̷ 𝚘̷𝚗̷𝚎̷

"𝐈𝐎𝐍 know why i let ya niggas convince me bro. i'm boutta go back home." the boy mumbles as a mug stretches across his face, attitude laced in his tone as he spoke.

"it's gon be 20 minutes bro. you'll live." notti attempts to reason with his brother, wrapping his arm around him as the three boys approached the train station.

dd just shakes his head and looks down at his shoes, knowing that if he was to talk again then he'd end up cussing somebody out. dd hated taking the train with a passion, he couldn't stand being around people, lemme rephrase that —

he couldn't stand being around crackheads who would always just stare at them, smile at them, or say some weird ass shit.

another reason why the boy had a attitude was because it was 10 in the morning. he barely got sleep last night and completely forgot he had school the following morning.

notti tried to make dd get off the game, and he'd always say "one more time," and that escalated to them being on the game allll night. only difference is notti got sleep, dd didn't.

"word to everything i love ... i'm dropping out." ddot randomly says when they reach the train station, both notti and dd eye him like he was crazy. "i been in school for 9 years bro."

"i been in school for 10 years, get like me." dd sassed as he ran his fingers through his curls, flipping his hair over his back.

(that one move y'all know what i mean🌚)

"and you still single." ddot bucked at him, causing for notti to burst out into laughter. dd side eyed him and clutched onto ddot's hoodie, pushing him back and forth as he spoke.

"yo watch ya mouth dick, real shit dick." dd cursed, pushing ddot back to his previous position. "with ya emo head ass."

notti clasped his hand over his mouth and looked the other way, trying his best to hold his laughter in but he couldn't help it.

ddot gasped and looked down at his hair, running his fingers through his silk press. "youuuu watch ya mouth, nigg. you look like the fucking lion from that lion movie." he clapped back.

at this point notti wasn't even trying to hold his laughter in anymore, he was literally wheezing and didn't care how loud he was.