Chapter 64: Much Needed Changes

Ringo and George stared wide-eyed at the sight in front of them, their attention so focused on the pair kissing that they didn't immediately notice the sparkling mist forming around them.

Cynthia, having noticed the same mist surrounding her, looked over to the candlestick and clock, smiling warmly.

"Hey, look," She stated softly.

Upon hearing her voice, Ringo snapped out of his trance and noticed the mist.

He nudged George, and his three candle wicks all lit up with excitement.

"Oh, OH! Tell me I am not dreaming!" George exclaimed. He hopped around in a circle, feeling more joy than he ever had before.

James and Mike turned around upon hearing the candlestick, and were even further awe-struck at what they saw.

The three objects were all shrouded in a golden, glimmering mist.

The wind suddenly began to pick up around them, and the light from the 3 mists flashed so brightly that James and Mike had to cover their eyes.

"YES! YES, WE ART FREE!" Shouted George, his eyes closed in excitement.

Ringo, who stood next to him, simply stared down at his now normal legs, too amazed to even speak.

Cynthia, for her part, was equally as speechless.

John and Paul pulled away from each other and stared at the three new people who were now on the balcony with them.

John let out a shaky sigh, still taking in the fact that this was indeed reality.

"O-oh it is wonderful indeed..."

As he looked at George, an opportunity for some much needed lighthearted banter revealed itself to him.

"S-say George... I hast forgotten what thou actually looked like for so long. But, I could recognize those large eyebrows anywhere."

"Large eyebrows, huh?" George replied after taking a moment to breath, "Well, if thou consider these large, then Ringo's nose is-"

"Have fun all thou want, lads," Ringo interrupted, "I am just happy to be human again."

John chuckled at that and turned to face Paul once more, feeling more lively than he ever had in three centuries.

He was about to say something when shouting from down in the courtyard pierced through the silence.

"Ah, dang it!" Pete exclaimed as he pulled back his sleeve from his face, only to see even more makeup smeared on it.

"Uh... Er, Rory, can you come here and help me up or something? My leg's broken," He yelled out, spotting Rory in the distance as he shifted to sit in a position that put less pressure on his injured limb.

Rory stared at him, staying silent.

The officers were all staring that the drummer that had fell from the balcony, and they all could see the truth for what it was.

Grunting, Pete ignored them, deciding that he'd deal with the legal consequences of his trick later.

"Rory, buddy? Seriously, I can't walk!"

Rory was still silent, his gaze shifting between him and the officers.

Shaking, he sighed heavily, lowering his head.

"What J-John said i-is t-true," He stated loudly, squinting his eyes shut.

Even so, he could almost feel the eyes of the crowed all land on him.