Uwaimir on the other hand did a one side flip with his lower left elbow and knee then jumped the flaming obstacle with great ease. That earned a cheer from the enormous crowd.

"Oh my god! A first timer beating a three times champion, what a game!" The host shouted while the crowd continued to shout too

"Oh my god! A first timer beating a three times champion, what a game!" The host shouted while the crowd continued to shout too. Seeing what happened, Rick decided to announce his name and soon enough, the whole crowd was shouting it in their weird accent and pronunciation.

"Uwaimir! Uwaimir! Uwaimir!"

"The game y'all was mind-blowing and now, a price for our champion, Uwaimir" The host said as they handed him a signed cheque of the price money.

Uwaimir was happy, if not satisfied with the cheers and the expression on Drake's face. It had always been his thing to take up challenges since high school and he always won.

Well except that one time when his opponent broke his leg and was left to walk with crutches for over two weeks.

"Nice work fella" A guy said walking up to him and Rick. "Thanks man" Uwaimir appreciated. "We'll be partying late night at John's, do drop by let's have a drink" He offered.

"No Kyle, He doesn't party and most importantly doesn't drink" Rick replied to the offer as he was a bit acquainted with him.

Uwaimir might have done all sort of things to disobey his father but he never did anything beyond it as a Muslim. He never smoked, partied, drank or even worse get close to girls that were not his mahram. He knew his boundaries.

"You can't be for real?" Kyle asked. "Too bad I am, do call me for coffee anytime you care to drink one. That is if I'm in town" Uwaimir replied.

"Sure man, great meeting you" Kyle said forwarding his hand for a handshake. "Great meeting you too" Uwaimir said as he took his hand in for the handshake.

He could be a sucker for socializing with people but Kyle had a way that got him interested. Uwaimir liked people who respect who he actually was but unfortunately, only Rick had ever understood and finally, Kyle added to the list.

Rick would never drink, smoke or party anywhere he was because of how he respected his decision to side by his religion. Unlike Rick though, other people would normally talk him into leaving or sometimes, breaking the rules just for a day.

But he was no fool to fall for that, he knew the first time indicates there would be another and he also knew how badly he could get addicted to things. He was addicted to games, bike rides and challenges, he didn't want to add to the list so he made sure to strengthen his barriers.