"That's fucking Uwaimir and he is my fucking best buddy" One person shouted from the crowd as he rushed towards Uwaimir who had claimed the stairs down the stage.

"Sweet! Y'all meet up at the stunt point just behind that mountain in 10 minutes to witness the stunt of the yearrrrrrrr!" The host said after picking up the microphone before the final cheer came from the crowd.

"Dude, you were sick out there!" Rick said buddy shaking Uwaimir. "Yeah I know! Wait until I win that price money" Uwaimir smirked. "I bet you..."

Rick was interrupted by Uwaimir's phone call.

"Let me guess, ya pops?" Rick guessed and asked at the same time. "You get me" Uwaimir said as he picked the call and placed it on phone speaker.

"Ubanka Uwaimir, Ubanka" The person from other side of the phone; Alhaji Afif Muhammad shouted. "That should be you luckily" Uwaimir replied and Rick chuckled before lipping "dude be nice".

"I thought I made it clear that you wait for a week, but what? You're already in the US?" Afif asked. "The time you asked, I had my plane ticket booked already" Uwaimir shrugged.

"Haven't you heard of anything like 'cancel'?" Afif asked. "I thought you wouldn't need me" Uwaimir shrugged yet again.

"Listen very carefully Uwaimir, book the next flight back to Nigeria or it won't be any good for you" Afif ordered before ending the call.

"Oh great, what about the stunt?" Rick asked immediately the call ended. "Flight or no flight, imma win that money" Uwaimir replied. "Yay! Let's get going" Rick shouted before they walked to their car and drove it to the mountain side.

The crowd had already gathered and were all waiting to witness the stunt of the week. Yes, it was a weekly affair.

Uwaimir and Drake got their boots, gloves and helmet on before they moved closer to the provided bikes and claimed them. The bikes were the same type and model, just difference in colour for audience with short eyesight.

"On your marks, get set, go!" The host said as they roared the bikes into life and speedily drove to their flaming obstacle

They all headed with valor and confidence being sure that they'll be able to ace the race. Even as they passed through hurdles and rocks, their speed remained as it was.

But, seconds to the epic jump past the flame, Drake drifted away from the path and suddenly stopped his bike which caused his bike to summersault while he jumped off it to prevent getting hurt.

EXPLICIT BLOOM On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara