Chapter 4

Hello, everyone! We are very close to crossing 1k reads. I have a small request to make. I've noticed that compared to the number of views, the votes on our stories are quite low. This isn't ideal because I also need some motivation and appreciation to continue posting new chapters. I hope that from now onwards, you will generously show your support by voting for our first story. Thank you!

-------------------------------

Ekansh tranquil moment was shattered when one of his bodyguards, Arjun, rushed in, panting heavily.

Arjun: (panting) "Hukum v...vho sssaraf uss road pe nhi hai. Shayad koi legaya. Jb tak m.mein vahan phucha, road pe sirf khoon tha."

Ekansh's face darkened with anger. He had a reputation for being a shrewd and influential figure in the city's underworld, and nobody dared to cross him. But someone had just crossed that line, and his pent-up rage exploded. Ekansh (angry) "Kisne kiya ye? In his fury, Ekansh slammed his hand down on a glass coffee table in front of him. The glass shattered, and a shard pierced through his hand, causing blood to gush out instantly. He winced in pain but clenched his teeth to suppress any sign of weakness.
Arjun(alarmed) "Hukum, aap thik toh hain na?"

Ekansh: (grimacing) "Haan, main theek hoon.
After Arjun rushed to find first aid supplies in one of the rooms, he realized that Ekansh's injury was more serious than it appeared at first. As he carefully examined the wound, his expression grew even more concerned. The shard of glass was embedded deep in Ekansh's hand, and it was clear that immediate medical attention was required.

Arjun: (worried) "Hukum, ye chot zyada gehri lag rahi hai. Isme glass ka tukda hai, jo khatarnak ho sakta hai."

Ekansh, still trying to maintain his composure.

Ekansh: (gritting his teeth) then just f*cking Call our medical team."

Arjun: "S..Sir, a..aapne hi toh poori team ko Samay Rathore ji ke treatment ke liye Mumbai bheja hai."

Ekansh sighed"Theek hai, bandage kar do."

Arjun nodded and quickly began to clean and bandage the wound as best as he could with the supplies at hand. However, he couldn't shake off his concern for Ekansh's well-being.

Arjun: (pleading) "Hukum, please, ye chot badi hai. Pass mein hi ek hospital hai. Vahan chaliye, please."

Ekansh, recognizing the genuine concern in Arjun's eyes, finally relented.

Ekansh: (sighing) "Manoge tum ho nhi , gadi nikalo."

Without wasting another moment, Arjun helped Ekansh and guided him towards the waiting car. Within five minutes, they reached the nearby hospital.

FEW HOURS AGO

FEW HOURS AGO

Ishita, was on her way back from the hospital, having completed her shift. As she drove down the same road where Saraf lay unconscious and half-dead, her professional instincts kicked in. She noticed the unusual sight and immediately pulled over her car, her heart racing with concern.
"Oh my God! What happened here?"