"Are you sure" he asks

Before I can answer we hear a man's voice from inside.

"A feisty one aren't we? You remind me of another girl... she was a very bad girl"

Holy shit. I know that voice anywhere. But how... why is he here... how is he here...

"Lia are you alright?"

"No. I know what's going on."

"What is it?"

"It's him"

His face drops and he looks at me with a horrified face.

"How is this possible?"

"I'm not sure, he must have woken up and got out of the woods."

"Well shouldn't we do something? save the woman in there? We know what he's capable of."

"Well I would but remember one vital piece of information... the door is locked."

"I will kick it down."

"Well I guess it's worth a shot. Go on then."

"Wait, Are you sure you're ready to see me Philips again? After everything that's happened?"

"Yes just do it. Get it over with"

Gilbert begins to kick the door down, when the thought strikes me. Why is mr Philips on a boat to Trinidad? Does he know we are here? Or is it just a coincidence? Either way I don't like it.

I guess we will find out.

Gilbert manages to kick the door down and it's true. It is mr Philips. He sees me and attempts to run towards me when he realises that he is undressed so he dresses himself as he talks.

"You. You just can't get enough can you. You little slut"

"Don't talk to her like that. You remember what happened last time." Gilbert says.

I look at him telling him to contain his anger so that I can talk.

"Hello sir. I would like to meet the woman you have just been torturing. I know how she feels right now, I'd like to have a word with her. I'll talk to you afterwards."

He looks quite defeated, so he agrees and leaves the room. Me and Gilbert walk into the doctors office and close the door so mr Philips can't hear what is going on.

"Ma'am, are you alright. This man used to hurt me too, I know what you are going through."

She stands up and pulls her hands away from her face, once I can see her face I notice it, but I'm not sure how.

SHIT.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Lia are you alright?" Gilbert asks me.

Then the woman talks.

"Did you just say her name was Lia?"

"Yes... we'll that's not her full name, her full name is Idalia." He says.

"It is? Holy shit." The woman says.

"I've only seen you in pictures." I say to the woman

"What's going on?" Gilbert asks.

"Idalia. You're not from around here are you?" She says, ignoring Gilbert.

"No. And neither are you. I thought you were dead."

"Dead?! Ugh. Your father could never tell the truth could he."

"MUM IT IS YOU!"

"That's your mother?" Gilbert asks.

"Yes. I think so."

"Darling Im so sorry you believed I was dead. The truth is I ran away. Me and your father had a falling out and I got sick of him so left. Unfortunately that meant I had to leave you too, you were only a month old."

"So it's been all these years and you never thought to come and look for me?"

"Well I thought you would hate me."

"I don't. It's not your fault."

"But are you ok ma'am I mean... after what's just happened?" Gilbert asks

"Oh no I'm fine, really we were only in here 5 minutes it would have escalated if you guys didn't come and save me though."

I smile and then she starts talking again.

"Did you say he used to hurt you?"

"Oh um yeah. He's sort of our teacher but it's a long story. Do you know where the doctor of this place actually is?"

"Oh yes that's me sweetie, what can I do for you?"

"It's you? Oh Uh I guess we can come back later then, we need to unpack." Gilbert butts in.

"I see, we'll you kids get on with unpacking and I will see you later. It was good to see you my beautiful daughter."

We walk out and see mr Philips.

"She's your mother. What a beautiful family reunion."

"Shut the fuck up. You have no place on this earth." Gilbert says as he punches him in the nose, nocking him out as we run back to our room.

Gilbert looks at me with a worried face.

"How long has it been since he slept with you lia?" He asks me.

I don't understand why he is asking me this but I answer anyway.

"About 3 months now."

"Thank god. It's mine."

"I'm sorry, what's yours?"

"Lia, I think that you are pregnant. The symptoms all add up."

I'm what?! I can't be pregnant!

"But- we were careful." 

"Well sometimes that doesn't always work."

"But, I can't be pregnant! I just can't!"

"I know it's a shock but we can get through this together. I love you lia, we are getting married maybe we should take this as the perfect timing to start a family."

"Well, maybe you're right. I think I just need to lay down"

"Of course my love" he makes the bed for me and I lay down to take a nap.