†《 𝗖𝗛𝗣. Ⅶ 》†

"I love you a lot, Y/n. I don't want an answer now, so please just think about it."

╔═.✵.═══════════╗

Karina's pov

I laid down in bed, deep in thought. The sound of the rain hitting the window was calming. It was literally just sunny like 6 hours ago and then it's raining all of a sudden.

I spoke to Aeri about what I told Y/n. She was shocked for sure but she just hoped the best for me.

What am I doing with my life?

My phone started ringing and I looked at who was calling me. Y/n. I tapped the green button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"
"Hi, Jimin. Can you open the door for me, please? I don't wanna knock and wake up everyone..."
"Uhh, sure. Just gimme one second"

I hung up and let out a nervous sigh. It feels like my heart in gonna jump out of my skin.

I got out of bed and went to get the door for Y/n. The second I unlocked it, the door bursted open and was shut closed, and locked again by Y/n.
I looked at her with a confused and shock expression.

"What was all that?" I asked her. She shook her head as she just stood there, nervously.
"I was getting cold. Sorry for barging in..."she said with a gentle smile as she took off her shoes.

"Can we go to your room?" She asked. I nodded my head and we made our way to my room.

She sat down on my bed while I sat down opposite her.

"Look, I thought about what you said. I love you too, Jimin, but I thought the feelings I have for you would go away sooner or later. It looks like it didn't..." She let out a nervous laugh and move to hold my hand.

"I wanted to tell you sooner but I was scared to." She looked like she was going to cry.
"Hey, don't cry, jagiya! Don't waste your tears on this" I told her. She looked up and laughed as a tear rolled down her face.

"Why? I'm happy that I got to confess to you, and you did too but I'm too scared to know the outcome of the situation" I pulled her into a hug and placed a kiss on her forehead.

She melted into the hug and we just stayed like that. Y/n calmed down under my touch, she pulled away and stared into my eyes.

"What are we, Rina?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.
"Anything you want us to be. I'm ready to take it at your pace, okay?" She smiled and pushed me down on my bed. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Then be my girlfriend. We can keep it a secret for now, but you can tell the girls if you wanna. I trust them" she spoke.

I felt a wave of relief and nervousness wipe over me. I don't know what to do next. Think Jimin, think...

"Can I kiss you?"

Jimin, what the fuck are you saying?

Y/n looked shocked at first but a soft smile appeared in her lips.
"Sorry, forget what I just said-"
"Sure, you can. You are my girlfriend, aren't you?"

I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. I kissed back and deepened it by tilting my head to the side.

Y/n moved to straddle my lap. My hands went underneath her hoodie and held her waist. Her skin is so soft..

She pulled away and had a soft smile on her lips.

╚═══════════.✵.═╝