†《 𝗖𝗛𝗣. Ⅳ 》†

I just let them be, I felt sleep taking over my body, their soft whispers going silent.

╔════════════╗

Your pov

I wake up to Midnight kneeding my side of the bed. Jimin was still asleep, and still holding me. It was not even 4am and this is happening.

"Midnight...go make your dough on that bean bag and not the bed..." I mumbled out. Surprisingly, he actually got off the bed and went somewhere else.

Jimin groaned lightly and pulled me even closer than before.
"Why are you up? It's still early.." she mumbled. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Are you still awake?" She asked, her voice was hoarse and a bit deeper than usual, because she literally awaken from her slumber.

"I woke up because of Midnight. Sorry if I woke up up, Jimin" I said. She hummed in response and closed her eyes again.
She started tracing random shapes on my back as she placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Go back to sleep then we can probably do something later today" Jimin said half asleep.

----

I was now sitting in the living room with Ning, who was playing with Midnight and Ddonji, and Minjeong was zoned out eating ice cream.

I was scrolling through my phone and check an unopened text I got. It was from Chaeryoung.

—————————

Chaery 💃🦊

-Y/nnie, I found old pictures of you when you were still a trainee 💀💀
-you looked so cute 🥺

-Chaer don't show those pictures to Ryujin and Yuna plss 😭
-they won't stop talking about it if you do..

-hehe, a bit too late for that...
-sorry 😈

—————————

My phone was being spammed with messages by the two Shin's. They were sending the old pictures of me in the group chat.

Ryujin had the audacity to put an filter on my face as well, while Yuna said she wanted to throw me in an oven because I looked adorable.

——————————
Chaotic cannot explain this group 🧍‍♀️👽
—————

ˢʰⁱⁿ¹
-Y/n, you looked like you were that one kid that draws on everything
attached file

-probaly because I was, Ryujin😒
attached file

ˢʰⁱⁿ¹
-Where did you find that baby picture of me? 🙂

-I have my ways 😍

ˢʰⁱⁿ²
-Unnie, you look literally so cute, i wanna squeeze you until you choke.

-Thanks for the very not compliment

ᴸⁱᵍʰᵗ ᶠᵘʳʸ ²・⁰
-Guys, the song isn't gonna finish itself
-Let's get done so we can leave early😤

ˢʰⁱⁿ¹
-sorry unnie

ˢʰⁱⁿ²
-sorry, please forgive me 😭☹️

————————

I smiled at my screen. Jimin sat down next to me and took a peek at my phone.
"Is that you? You look so adorable" she awed at the picture.
Aeri popped out of nowhere and looked at my phone screen.

"I'm gonna ask Chaeryoung or Ryujin to send that to me!" Aeri squealed out as I covered my face in embarrassment.

"I'm bored. Let's go out" Minjeong finally spoke. We all agreed to go out to the small café.
"I just need to go back to my dorm to get ready. I'll meet you guys by the gate" I got up and went to get my bag and Midnight's things.

Another day of being in the public's eye again.

╚════════════╝