Chapter 6: Her

Danielle's POV:
I just got the weirdest job offer. But I needed the money so I was willing, buttt depends on how much.

Hanni was confused and wanted to know what we were talking about. But I decided not to tell her yet. Which she was annoyed but still listened.

Class had began and the teacher was talking. And  Minji had told me to meet her after class. And this job offer made me anxious. What am I thinking, I just wanted to know how much I was getting, I didn't even ask who it was. Damn it.

I wait for the class to end.
————————————
(Ringgg)
Okay! Now I'm nervous. Calm down, just follow Minji and listen to her.

Minji signals me to come over. I looked to Hanni.

"Hanni. I have to go somewhere. I'll see you tomorrow." I feel bad for just leaving her but I was curious.

"Okayyy. But you better tell me what this all is about later." I nod my head and hug her.

"Bye Hanni!" She waved at me and I walked over to Minji.

"Okay, you ready?" I nod my head and we go out.
—————————————
We're now in the back lot. "Okay. Here's the plan. You see that black Tesla. Go over to it. And she'll be waiting." I looked at her worried. "Don't worry your fine. Just go." I take a deep breath in and start to walk over.

I reach her Tesla. And noticed the windows were tinted so I tired to peer through it, too see if I could see anyone but couldn't.
————————————

Haerin's POV:
I'm on my phone in the car, waiting for this, "Danielle Marsh."

What was taking Minji so long. Did she say no?

I was about to call Minji when I noticed movement in the corner of my eyes, and sifted my eyes to the passenger window.

Oh my.

It was "Her." It was the girl I bumped into in the hallway.

The girl I was curious about.

I then realized She was trying to see threw the window but it was tinted. Only I could see her. She was just so pretty and cute.

"Minji! I don't think anyone's in here!" Oh wait! What was I doing. I had been staring for a bit long. I then quickly pull the window down.

As it slowly goes down. More of her comes into a better view.

There she was.

I don't say anything and maybe I should've, but before I could-. "Kang Hae- Haerin?" She looked shocked. Which I got startled. Did Minji not tell her something. "Ah, I'm so sorry for bothering you. I will go now."

"Wait!" I yell before she can make another move. She slowly turned back around. "Yes?"

"You can't leave yet. Here get in." I reach for the passenger seat door. And open it slowly. "Please sit." She takes a few minutes deciding but finally gets in. "You must be Danielle Marsh?"

"Yes. I'm sorry for wasting your time you probably have someplace to be."

"No no. I was the one who needed you... for a job. I thought you came because you agreed?"

"Well yeah... but I didn't know it was you going to be you, Miss. Kang?"
————————————
Danielle's POV:

"Miss. Kang?? Why are you- ohh. Is it because I'm 'The Kang Haerin." She starts laughing at what I had called her. I know it was weird too. But I thought people called her that. I don't know, for respect?? "Okay, one never call me 'Miss. Kang.' Please. And two, just because I'm 'The Kang Haerin,' and attractive. Doesn't mean anything. Just think of me as... your friend. Or in this case... girlfriend."

Oh, Of course, she's flirty. I just giggle at the statement because I thought it was goofy too. "Okay, but right now we're just friends..." Haerin nods her head. With a smile. Which was contiguous. She almost looked like a cat. Which was cute.

She wasn't that bad.

It got a little awkward for a bit and we sat in silence but I had to get things straight. And I couldn't do this, silence thing.

"So. Let me get this straight. I'm your, 'girlfriend'?"