Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life

Start from the beginning

Yashiswani_123 From getting married in serials for acting to having your own wedding, we all grow up. Our love will always be same towards you, even if u have your wife.. 😂❤

reply kkundrra I like that.. Keep showing your love :)

suhanisingh😭 should I cry bcoz you r not mine or I should be happy bcoz she is so beautiful and you r in love.

reply kkundrra second option, please 😉

manvichoti bhaiiiiii, we also need pictures, send immediately in our family group

reply kkundrra sending right away.. Check karnaa...

prakriti_world Can't wait for the wedding now.. Excited...

reply kkundrra even I can't 😂😂

Tishatina She is a designer in infinity fashions, she is a beautiful person in and out, I know her bcoz I was her client. God bless them 🥺❤

Reply kkundrra ❤

alygonijasmin Congratulations buddy, happy for you

reply kkundrra thanks buddy❤

Princeyuvika Bhaiiii bhabhi, congratulations..

reply kkundrra Kab wapas aaraha hai Mumbai?

mohsinkhan When r we partying for this ?

Reply kkundrra delhi se Mumbai dhoor nahi, tu aaja jaldi, party dharu sab ready

Manjumohindroo jijuuu, ask your wife to call me backkk? Ufff the picture just have my heartttttt❤

Reply kkundrra my wife is little busy in her meeting..😂😂 will call you soon

Kavithammu ❤🥺 essence of beauty.

reply kkundrra ❤

faithstory12 beautiful picture of a beautiful couple. Can't wait to see your journey ❤

reply kkundrra we also can't wait to share it with you all ❤

He smiled at the comments and replied few, he was happy, the news went viral and everyone were texting him congratulations in many social media. The media pages have made it a big news, y not, The richest eligible bachelor of India is getting married, news toh banta haina..

Tejus account have been guessed by his fans and there were so many request but she didn't accept any. She only accepted his mutual friends account.

Teju called him, he picked up and chuckled hearing her whining.

Teju " bubbaaa, my phone will break with this notifications , all is bcoz of you "

Cupid " hum kya karei "

Karan " oyee, meine warn kiya tujhe ,haina.. Anyways Om will handle your account, don't worry. He won't intrude, just will look after these things "

Teju " I know my brother, you don't have to say that " she pouted and he chuckled.

Cupid " brother ki chamchi "

Karan " you know jaana, there r so many positive comments, people are already loving you. "

Teju " wait, let me see "

She saw few comments and was happy to see his fans love for her.

Teju " See.. No one can hate tejasswi prakash, it's all my magic "

Karan " Tejasswi, to be Mrs kundrraa, I m well aware of your magic , jaise tumne mujhe badalgaye na, people are searching for real karan kundrra now "

Cupid" that's true, I also miss the monster "

Teju giggled " meine kya kiya "

Karan " this smile, Isnt this smile enough for me to go all crazy "

Cupid blushed" he is hopelessly romantic "

She giggled more and he smiled.

Karan " Aap ghar jarahe ho "

Teju " jii, aap? "

Karan " I will be late today "

Teju " okay but don't stress "

Karan " okay madam "

They ended the call and the evening passed by.

.....................................................................

It was around 12 in midnight , she couldn't sleep because they didn't meet today. It was just phone call, she was tossing around the bed and her mobile rang, she picked the call knowing it must be him.

Karan " soye nahi aap ?"

Teja " agar sorahe thi to, kaise Apka call utthii mei "

Karan " Kyu nahi soye ? "

Teja " pata nahi.. Aapko aaj dheka nahi na toh kaali mehsoos horahe hai.. I know I sound stupid but "

Karan " come down " his voice was hoarse suddenly and she frowned, she realized something ran down, opening the door, she saw him, there he was on the other side of her house leaning on the car, his face was pale, he was tired.

She ran to him and hugged him tightly making him smile, he pulled her more closer and snuggled into her neck.

His lips slightly touched her nape and she shivered, she whispered his name and he pressed his lips firmly this time against her name, she moaned his name and he dug his nails in her waist.

Teju wanted to stop him but she couldn't, it was all new for her and she was liking everything.

Karan breathes heavily and pulled away, she stroke his cheeks and he held her hands.

Karan " I couldn't hit the bed without seeing you "

He kissed her forehead and she smiled

Teju " I am so glad you came here, I was missing you so much bubbaa "

He smiled and she kissed his cheeks. They hugged again and this time they stayed for some more time.

Teju " You should leave now, it's late. We will meet tomorrow morning "

Karan " okay good night sweetie " he kissed her cheeks again and she smiled, she went inside after watching him leave.

He stopped and looked at her entering the home safely and drove back home.

Cupid in his sleep " stupidd.. Empty road, midnight time, darkness all around, he could have kisses her now. But nahi, he would try when people are around and then say, sab dushman hai.."

Destiny chuckled " can't live without each other phase mei bhulgye"

Cupid peeked from his comfort " how can someone forget about kiss "

Destiny " chotuuuu "

Cupid " sogayeeee mei "

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa, I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this

I have mentioned people name from our readers who share their views always, always grateful for all the love you guys shower but I have missed few, so please pardon me for that. Some were having tejran in username so I couldnt mention here. Sorry, please enjoy reading.

Thank you so much for all the love and support

SANTHIYA SURESH