Resting and Explanation

Começar do início

"Yes, if you had DETERMINATION like this and you have the limiters but you don't have Hate, the side effects are but not limited to, DT exhaustion which is when you use too much DT, DT deterioration which it is when your body is weaken and your lifespan is shorten like Alpha-Frisk had, and finally DT-Demons where basically entities that can take your body and exist within the vail, you forever be a puppet to their influence."

This frightened Murder as without Hate, he is basically at risk of suffering those kinds of side effects, especially those DT-Demons. Then he thought of something, something horrified, but Himmsworth then spoke out.

"And before you ask, no, that Entity is not the DT-Demons, what he said is true and I have Omniscient to prove that."

Murder sigh in relief that he dodges a bullet on that one. Himmsworth looks at him curiously as he spoke out.

"Speaking of your DT, wonder how you can do with that power of yours?"

Murder looks at Himmsworth as he spoke out.

"Aren't you supposed to be all knowing?"

Himmsworth laughed at this as he spoke out.

"Even if I am all knowing, there are still things that is even go beyond Omniscient itself. Even if I know your alternative future, I can't really tell what you're going to do next until you ask because of your DT. Besides, it is more on being honest with yourself and what you want to do."

Murder looks to his hand and sees the circle that is with his front and back palm of his boney hand. It is because of the fact that his DT and Hate is what gave him the drive to do this for himself and to those who he cares about. He looks at Himmsworth as he spoke out.

"I know I already know this one, but is it really possible for Bio-Sans to truly free himself from his own fate?"

Even though Murder believes in him to change his fate and break free from 92, his creator. Himmsworth giggle at this as he spoke out.

"Yes, both by Omniscient and with my two red eyes. He really changes after meeting a certain little girl that she is always with him even after her death. Both his brother and Undyne already questioned his place and he always thought about every day after her death. I always wonder and yet not surprised that the evilest person is often the most redeemable one within stories."

Murder giggle at this as he spoke out.

"Ya, from Frisk, to Killer, and now to him, heh, this world really likes the bad guys always have the most potential to redeem themselves, even though I am sort of a hypocrite here."

Himmsworth nodded as he spoke out.

"Although Bio should really need to conceal his identity for himself and his new friend's sake."

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, for me I don't care, but for Pearl, he should really get his identity hidden from the world."

Himmsworth nodded as he knows something is up with Bio-Sans after the incident where it changes his life forever. Murder also had somethings in his mind, that it was how is everybody. Himmsworth looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"If you're thinking about the others, then here is a quick summary. Well, for one, Blade and Rose are ok and thanks for their DT, their able to fully recover and now joined Undyne and Asriel of their AU. As for Bio-Sans and Pearl you're thinking, they're still recovering, but was able to roam around and doing normal activities like eating and board games. However, they are not suitable to fight while in those conditions thanks to Islothorn's doing, and that big oft has been working to reverse the damage that he did."