Chapter 12: Horror In Memories

Sunako: Well well, Pink Demon, what would you do now? Let your helpless friends meet their demise, or man up and relive 'that day' for all eternity? Your choice~

Bakuga: Riki! Don't listen to her! We'll be able to get out ourselves!

Misuru: Yeah, dude! You don't need to do this!

Kamon: Riki, just get out of here! We'll get ourselves out of here! Just go!

Sunako: You sure? And just how are you gonna get out? Hm? There's nowhere to turn to, and if you even try, there's no way of escape. Even your clan ability won't get you out of there, unless in getting out is breaking down the cage, and fell in

Kamon: …

Dracyan: Riki…

Jenta: You horrible woman!

Ken: How dare you…!

Novu: You won't get away with this!

Riki: Fine… I'll accept your offer, just let them go…!

Simon: Riki, no!

Sunako: Good choice~!

After a snap of a finger, the cages have been lifted, and moved to a safe place further away.

As for Riki, he had to relive the trauma he had tried so hard to put behind.

His vision is filled with that day.

The day his fear of the deep waters was born, the day where he almost died, the mental scar he had tried to cover was exposed, the guilt and grief of the loss of a friend he had to relive once more.

He fell from the cliff.

He felt the suffocation.

He felt the water filling up his body.

He was brought back to land.

He saw her die in front of him as she was swallowed by the water.

Repeat.

"YUKKO!!!"

His mind is about to crack.

His heart was about to break down.

His tears are overflowing.

He was hyperventilating.

He can't breathe.

He was in constant fear of the same cycle.

Over.

And over.

And over again.

Even as someone who holds demonic powers that can bring hell on earth to anyone, this was one of the worst forms of hell for him that even he didn't want to put on anybody.

By the time everyone had come back to the Colosseum, they saw their blue dragon B-Shot friend on his knees, being in the worst condition possible.

Screams, cries, and fear.

Even Dracyan can't get his voice through his partner's distraught state.

All-Riki: RIKI!!!

Everyone tried to get Riki to snap out of it. They shook him, yelled in full voice at him, patted him.

Nothing worked.

Everyone began to panic, until Kamon put his hands on Riki's shoulders.

As if Kamon's own hands had its own powers, slowly, those visions started to fade away, and Riki could hear his friends' cries and yells his name is worry.