REMODEL WITH TGLC

"Hello viewers and welcome back! Last week Buck and I went on a search party, reconnecting with this season's losers as well as other heroes searching for our missing friends

"Hello viewers and welcome back! Last week Buck and I went on a search party, reconnecting with this season's losers as well as other heroes searching for our missing friends. In our place Offlynn was kind enough to step in as host. Thanks again, "bitch!" For Offlynn's challenge she thought it'd be fun to see how well our remaining contestants know our show, going over trivia facts from this and last season. They all performed well, but in the end it came down to the former alliance members, now more or less enemies, Jett and Jayce. Unfortunately for Jayce they were asked a question that seemed impossible to answer, but Jett proved it wasn't and won the challenge. It then sent Jayce off the show, seemingly out of spite but it revealed it might actually have a little heart in it's chest- or wherever alien parasites have hearts, if they have hearts- by suggesting that Jayce use his technology to help search for Blankie, Sage and now sadly Asher. Though we're glad for his help, the situation is even more critical than before as Asher himself was declining in his already shaky health. It seems as if we should break for the show, but our producers have insisted we continue, not only for morale but also hopefully to draw our friends out from wherever they may be. So we continue on, with this week's episode of The Great Lurk Challenge Season Two!"

We cut to our final five relaxing by a fire in a cabin. Yuna is lying on Liberty's chest as they sit on the couch. Across from them, Axlex and Hatchetbot are dozing on Komo's lap. Axlex's smell has become dulled to his friends after all this time so Komo is able to sit back and let his friends rest.

"Are they really asleep?" Liberty asks.

"I think so, is Yuna?"

Liberty looked down at her girlfriend. "Yeah, not sure when that happened, but she is so cute when she's asleep."

"You guys are so cute together."

"Thanks," She smiled. "You know what's crazy, we've been friends for a little while now and I've never asked if you have a partner back home?"

"Oh," Komo chuckles, "No, it's just me and Hachetbot."

"Ah, and how long have you guys been running your shop?"

"Legally, since I was eighteen. Illegally, I guess fourteen was when we first started helping broken bots, but we didn't have our own place until I think sixteen, which was also illegal."

"Ohh, wouldn't expect the golden child to have such a dark past." She teases.

Komo laughs again, "What can I say, people needed my help. Plus I just loved doing it and finding my place."

"That's awesome, I'm glad that you made it this far in the game. If Yuna or I don't win then it should be you. No offense to Axlex's drugs and hookers."

"Do you think that's still what he wants?"

"The drugs? Maybe, but I think he's over the hookers."

"Yeah, you know we've all gotten used to his scent for the most part. His parent's should never have locked him up the way they did. He's a great friend."