FRUITS AND VEGETABLES

"Hello and welcome back to another episode of The Great Lurk Challenge!" Sashly introduces the show

"Hello and welcome back to another episode of The Great Lurk Challenge!" Sashly introduces the show. "I'm your host, Sashly Ribbons! Last week we saw our contestants try and survive a zombie apocalypse, they were up against the undead while also trying to prove they could work together as we staged a bridge crash and placed the contestants in pairs of two. While some of them worked together perfectly, Craftbi thought it be best to go off on his own and try and find Yuna, because he felt guilty for her death, but that thought process is what caused him to lose the challenge and he was sent home! This week we'll see our contestants compete against one another throughout this whole week, as we enter this new dimension and reunite with some old friends on The Great Lurk Challenge!"

MONDAY

The cameras open to Room 17 where Purdy and Sage are staying. Sage is on her bed listening to some music. Purdy is watching the television, all the contestants have discovered that with the shows that are playing they are in Pineapple Cook's dimension, as all the actors are living fruits or vegetables. Purdy is watching a show about a dragon fruit and a banana who solve murders. The cameras move to room 13.

"So what..."

"Leave me alone, has been. We might have to share the room, but we don't need to share our life stories!" Dolphina snaps and walks into the bathroom. Liberty's ears do down in sorrow. She decides to leave the room and head over to Komo's room. Asher answers the door and welcomes Liberty in.

"Hey Liberty!" Komo greets her.

"Hey Komo, Hatchetbot, Asher, how are you three doing?" Liberty asks.

"We're doing great! How are you?" Hatchetbot answers.

"Personally? I'm a little down, rooming with Dolphina isn't the greatest thing, she's so mean!" Liberty cries.

"I'm sorry, you can hang out with us, if you'd like! Right, Asher?" Komo looks at his celestial roommate. Asher smiles and nodes as he enters his shell. "Don't worry about Asher, he likes his shell more than the room," Komo explains. Liberty and Komo enter the room.

"If that's the case, maybe I can take his bed? Dolphina will probably be happier alone," Liberty looks at her fellow contestants, hoping they approve. Komo, Asher and Hatchetbot are okay with it. "Great! So I'll go get my things and tell Dolphina the good news!" Liberty leaves the room.

The cameras pan to room 18 we find Ria and Jayce. Ria has forced Jayce to stay quiet with her power to control men, she keeps repeating, "You'll stay quiet!" over and over since their pronouns are he/them, her power won't work at full effect. Jayce stays laying on his bed unable to speak.

Room 16 we see Jack. They're petting Lilly, as Icy sleeps. "You're actually really cute," Jack whispers. Icy hears them but she pretends she doesn't. In room 14 we see Blankie and Axlex. They're watching a tv show about a mangosteen and a broccoli fighting a giant dragon. The two seem to have crushes on one another.