13 - "Hah? who's that bastard?"

Start from the beginning

Y/N groans in her sleep, she lifts her head up to see why it suddenly became freezing cold.

"Oh, that's why it was cold.. haa.." She lays her head back down to sleep.

The class started laughing at what the female had said, Dan-I was choking of laughter.

___________

"PFFT-! that's right! She said that all of a sudden! And then many rumours were spreading about Chunyoung being a human AC! Dan-I and other students even go near him whenever it's hot!"

Chunyoung sighs.

"What? You angry?"

"No.. it's just, do you think they're fine?" Chunyoung says, Ji-ho and Eunhyung turned to look at him.

"They both may be weird, but they are friendly. Don't worry, they must be talking to their friends right now." Eunhyung reassured.

Ji-ho nods. "That's right Chunyoung, the ones we have to worry about are.. those soulless kids."

Yeoryeong and Ju-In's aura was so gloomy, they just lay their head on their desk, silently groaning.

"The general size of this classroom is 9m x 7.5m. if I'm in the same class as Dan-I and Y/N, the furthest our seats could be about  11.7153745... from the classroom 1-1 to 1-8 including the hallway and the classrooms in between, 9m x 8m = 72m. Divided by 11, that's 6.55.. the distance between me, Y/N and Dan-I is 6.55 times more.. unbelievable.." Yeoryeong says, surprising Ji-ho.

"What's unbelievable is that you calculated that in such a short amount of time.. even the decimals."

Ju-In sighs, "the 11th month, aah.. you laid down, covered in cloth with a cloth.. you looked very sad, aah~ we love each other, but live separately aah.." he sniffled.

"The eleventh month? When did you even memorized that?! Haa.. whoever sees them would think Dan-I and Y/N moved to a different school, I should be grateful they didn't move.."

Yeoryeong rolled her eyes and exhaled. "You're the one who should moved schools.."

"Yeoryeong, the teacher asked the class president and vice president to go to the staff room so gather yourself and get up." Eunhyung says to the female.

"Okay.."

The two were walking down the hallways, heading to the staff room.

"I forgot to pray yesterday, that's why it turned out like this.." Eunhyung looked at the girl confusingly.

"Pray?"

"I was so shocked about what Dan-I and Y/N-ah said that I forgot to pray.. every time, before a new school term, I would pray really hard so that the three of us would be in the same class. And Dan-I resolved had resolved to stay with us, even with her current situation.. Y/N-ah too.. she won't ignore us like before.. how scared and lonely they must be to be separated from us.." Yeoryeong drooped.

Eunhyung didn't know how to raise her spirits.

"Slow down, Ru-da.." Y/N exclaimed.

Yeoryeong perked up by the sound of her voice. 'Y/N-ah's voice!!!'

"Let's go quickly, the teacher must be waiting!" Ru-da was currently holding Y/N by the hand, the girl didn't even want to be class president but I guess that's what you get for slacking around in class.

"Y/N-ah!" Yeoryeong called out,

'yeoryeong?—' Y/N was startled by her sudden dark aura, Yeoryeong for some reason, seemed pissed.

"What's wrong Y/N?" The latter looked at the blonde, she sweatdropped. "Uh.. nothing.."

Ru-da noticed the dark aura coming from in front of them, he grabbed
Y/N's hand and continued dragging her.

"Let's go quickly, Y/N."

"Y-yeah.."

Eunhyung narrowed his eyes at Ru-da's intimate actions, while Yeoryeong scoffed. "Hah? Who's that bastard?"