13 - "Hah? who's that bastard?"

Start from the beginning

"She's also from Ji Jon middle school!"

"She's actually quite pretty, don't you think?!"

"I've heard about her!!"

"Yeah! I agree, she might know the four heavenly kings personally!"

Y/N sat back down, purposely ignoring their loud whispers.

'Is whispering not a thing or—?'

The teacher seemed quite irritated by all the noise, he slammed his hands on his table and called the next person to introduce themself.

"I came from Seokbong middle school, my name is Kim Hye Hil. Nice to meet you."

'Holy shit, she's so pretty..' Y/N looked at the female with Blue hair in awe.

"Nice to meet you, I'm a graduate from Seokbong Middle School, Kim Hye Woo, I'm her twin and her older brother by 3 minutes." Her twin introduced.

'HOLY SHIT?!' Y/N was captivated by everyone's looks, although she is always surrounded by good looking people, she can't help but act like this.

After a few people introduced themselves a fairly good looking brunette's turn was up next.

"I came from Seokbong Middle School, My name's Shin Seohyeon, Nice to meet you."

'OH MY GOD?! HES SO FINE BRO..'

___________

After a while, the rest of the self introductions finished. But Y/N ended up sleeping halfway, obviously she'd get caught.

"Now that Self introductions are finished, the person who's sleeping,
Y/N L/N will be class president and the energetic kid, Lee Ru-da will be vice president."

Dan-I tapped Y/N's shoulder, hoping to wake her up.

The latter quietly groaned. "What is it, Dan-I?"

"Just now, the teacher just said you are the class president!" Y/N paled, she hates doing things that are a hassle.

"What..."

"We'll do our best!" Ru-da exclaimed, Y/N looked at the energetic blonde. 'WE??!'

"I don't know much about Korean schools, but please take care of me,
Y/N!" He smiled, Y/N couldn't reject such a cute smile from a pretty boy.

___________

Meanwhile, back in class 1, Yeoryeong and Ju-In were moping around, still upset that both Y/N and Dan-I aren't in the same class as them anymore.

"Pfft-.." Eunhyung quietly laughed.

"Why are you laughing all of a sudden?" Ji-ho asked, concerned.

"no, it's just cause, I saw that AC and it reminded me of something."

"Hm?"

"Do you remember last summer? When Y/N was sleeping in class with only one earphone in her ear. Chunyoung, you would sit next to her and listen to her music as well, and then you would fall asleep as well. But when you fell asleep next to Y/N.."

___________

[ THREE YEARS AGO ]

"they only come to school to sleep." Ji-ho sighs, Eunhyung nods as he smiles.