Sparring, spelling, spinning.

The first days of school were calm.

Professor Gojo spoke to the young students about his experiences on his first missions (and also recommended some restaurants that were out of the budget of almost all students).

But then, something interesting happened in their first class of sparring.

Yuuta interacted with Inumaki through his cell phone almost every hour, and the older tried to learn how to identify his comments.

"Shake."

"Water?" Yuuta questioned while noticing how the boy seemed bothered by the sun.

They were in the backyard, wearing their sporty uniform. And Yuuta admitted he loved how Inumaki looked on it.

Inumaki denied, "Tuna."

Yuuta could identify some motions that Toge made to facilitate him in interpreting his words.

Also, Inumaki was using more gestures or postures to communicate effectively.

"Shake."

Inumaki repeated, pointing at the sun before throwing air to his face. "Shake."

"Oh. It's suffocating you, right?" Yuuta identified, smiling excitedly when his teammate nodded. "I am not sure if it's healthy to be exposed to the sun at this time and with these hot clothes."

"You say any excuse to complain," Maki interrupted him before hitting his friend with her training bar. "When training starts, you'll forget about the weather."

Panda walked behind her, carrying a little cartel with numbers, which indicated he was only there to support the ones who would train: Maki, Yuuta, Inumaki, and...

"Don't you have something more to do? If you come here to interrupt my lesson, I'll kick you out," Geto mentioned when he arrived at the yard with another man following behind him.

Gojo snorted before pointing, "I promise I am here to support you. Also, I accommodated my itinerary to get free time at your classes for watching you lose against my dear students."

His words were full of fun; however, Geto smiled bigger before raising his finger to touch Gojo's chest. "If you say that, it means they already defeated you."

"None can defeat me," Gojo proudly mentioned, voluntarily approaching his friend, now a hand was resting on his chest. "But I can make an exception for you or the pride of our little Suguru could break."

A rumble came from that place.

The students saw Geto walking placidly from a cloud of dust.

"Well, let's start," Geto kindly mentioned while Gojo stayed there smiling in the middle of a little crater.

It seemed the oldest sent a powerful kick at the other to shoot him down, but he avoided it with his infinite.

Yuuta still did not comprehend the relationship between those two.

He could see them hating and laughing at each other; however, every time he saw them, he could tell there was a point of contact between them.

As if the infinity was around them and not between them.

"Come on, guys. You certainly have to show off your beautiful teacher's talent," Gojo encouraged them from the lawn where Panda was standing. The two of them would be mere spectators to their bouts.

"You should have blown him when you had the chance," Maki mentioned as she noticed their teacher watching them excitedly.

Geto laughed before settling his hands inside his sleeves. "Believe me, I tried."