The best desk and salmon messages.

The Yuuta's first days of classes started with a strepitous thunder.

"That was close," Okkotsu thought when walking to building number two, looking at the grey clouds on his head.

The weather forecast announced a downpour afternoon; luckily for him, he lived on the campus, and the rain would not be a problem.

Yuuta's room was far away from the student's dorms because when he was accepted into the school, he was classified as a potential threat to the rest of the students.

Although Gojo started negotiating with the high commands to transfer the young boy to the students' dorms.

Yuuta was fascinated with that idea for two reasons: He would live closer to his friends, and there was a possibility of being Inumaki's neighbour.

The weekend before classes started, there was a movie night with the first- and second-years guys.

But at the end of the second movie, there was a new member. Or better to stay, two new members.

Geto and Inumaki carried the youngest' luggage towards his new room, where Inumaki would live for the following months.

"It's refreshing to know you will interact with more people of your age," Geto mentioned to Inumaki when he saw the students holding a bowl of cheap sushi.

Okkotsu was sure that was his opportunity to create a bond with the young boy.

"Yuuta, you're early."

While stumbling inside his thoughts, Yuuta quickly arrived at the building in which lessons were taken, meeting Panda at the front door.

"Morning, Panda. It's just my excitement for the new year," Yuuta smiled at his friend.

"Have you met the new guy? He's my neighbour and he is very kind, he even brought me some candies," Panda commented.

Yuta whispered, desiring he would be in their neighbourhood. "I met him some weeks ago. He seemed someone interesting, Also, have you ever heard about his master? He's someone with huge power as Sensei."

Panda raised his ear, listening attentively, "It means he is a special grade as you are."

Inside the building, only their steps were detectable.

None of the first-year students was there because they had sparring lessons with their new teacher.

Yuuta heard some rumours about who Geto Suguru was.

He had enough power and was well-known among sorcerers of the first category.

From Yuuta's perspective, Geto had enough energy inside himself that even he hesitated if it was his own or something else.

However, what made Yuuta trip was the relationship between Geto and Gojo.

It was rare in the worst meaning.

They could be close enough that Yuuta believed Gojo's infinity power was disabled to touch Geto; then, Gojo activated it to avoid intimacy between both.

"I hope this year Director Yaga does not try an attack surprise like last year," Panda mentioned while both walked closer to their classroom.

"Last year, Rika almost collapsed the building," Yuuta commented, making both laugh when they remembered the scene.

When Panda opened the door, Yuuta looked at a person with white hair sitting on the first row, looking quietly at the garden through the window.

The young boy wore the black uniform of the school, the same as all of them; however, on him, it seemed a fancy outfit.

"Good morning, Inumaki," Panda waved to him while walking inside the classroom, getting his attention.

"Tuna."

"Good morning, Inumaki," Yuuta shyly mentioned when he noticed his glance.

Inumaki raised his thumb and once more said "Tuna".

Yuuta knew that even if he could not see his lips, he could identify when Inumaki smiled due to his eyes.

Also, due to his duplicate word, Yuuta identified it as a way of greeting him.

The next problem after greeting him was the distance Yuuta should take from him.

Yuuta wanted to sit next to Inumaki, although he was nervous about misunderstanding him because he was not as good at interpreting his vocabulary as Maki was.

But he did not want to sit away because he would lose the opportunity to develop a good friendship.

Of the four desks in the classroom, Inumaki sat in the four desk and Panda in the second. So, there were only two options: Close or away.

Yuuta never felt the pressure of selecting the best desk in the school, as his sister used to tell him. However, there was always a first time for all.

His mind analyzed each scenario with the consequences, and then Yuuta hugged his embarrassment to walk through the third desk.

"Uhm... is it available?" Yuuta asked, pointing at the empty desk. A dense question because Toge was the new guy in the classroom, but Yuuta was trying his best.

Inumaki seemed slightly surprised, but he quickly recovered to nod. "Konbu."

Yuuta grinned and sat there to watch him. He finally achieved a step with that angelical boy.

"It's a great day, right? Luckily, it's clou..." Yuuta commented confidently, but he stopped his words when he saw those long eyelashes looking at him.

Two...thirteen...twenty-two...

Inumaki nodded, "Konbu."

Yuuta did not understand him, and Inumaki understood his expression, so he took his phone off and raised it to him. "Shake?"

The cellphone...Does Inumaki want to communicate through it? Yuuta happily thought before nodding sometimes and took his own phone.

"Please save your number here," Okkotsu commented while taking the other's cell phone to save his number.

After Yuuta saved his data, he left the cell phone on the desk, raising his hand to catch the cell phone Inumaki returned to him.

There were very few seconds in which Inumaki's fingers touched Yuuta's hand and provoked shivers around his body.

Yuuta looked at the contact saved in his cellphone and smiled when he saw the cute blur photo Inumaki took for his contact: Toge looked confused, as if he did not know where the camera was, and the angle only showed from his collar to his white hair.

It did not happen more than a few seconds before Yuuta got a message.

However, it petrified him.

The content was only stickers of salmons!

But quickly, another message came.

Inumaki: Just kidding.

Inumaki: :p

Yuuta whispered when he noticed how Inumaki's factions changed to a softer gesture as if he was laughing under his jacket.

Their messages would be great enhancers their your friendship.

"Morning, dear students! Are you excited for a new course?"

The strident voice of his teacher made both guys put their cellphones on their desks and look forward, noticing Maki entering the room when Gojo explained what he had done yesterday.

Well, that group did not change at all.

"And if it changed, it was for the best," Yuuta thought before glancing at Inumaki.

A wonderful angel now was next to him.