First smut 😜 (bellingham x pablo torre)

"You wouldn't want to ruin Ansu's ears again, would you?" Pablo asked looking into my eyes. I kissed him quickly before lying in the bed, making him lay on my lap.

"Ansu is the least of my concerns right now." I said, smiling into the kiss. Pablo started to touch my crotch, slowly moving his hand to my balls.

"Are this full just for me" he asked, groping them hard.

"Hmm, maybe they are" I said resting my forehead against his. "Or maybe they are for Vinicius" I said smirking while getting up, going to the other side of the bed.

Pablo stared at me with malice in his eyes. How bad was he going to suck me?

"Wrong words to speak while I'm horny" he said, crawling towards me. He slowly undid his button on his polo. I started to undo his pants belt, before moving to my shirt.

Pablo was now only in his boxers, on my bed. I've never seen such a beautiful view. He started to undo my pants before pulling down my boxers. My erect cock came out at an instant, hitting my abdomen. My tip was leaking with pre cum, waiting to be sucked.

"Mmmm, all this just for me?" He said while licking his lips. "I don't know how I will manage" he said before taking me all in.

"Pa-Pablo" I moaned opened eyed, mouth open. I'd never felt this good in my life. He was going up and down really fast, almost as if his life depended on it. Suddenly, he stopped and started to deep throat my dick.

"P-p- ah able!" I groaned, not being able to say a proper sentence.

He lofted his mouth to speak. "You like that? Show me how good I make you feel Judy boy.

And with that, I was back in his mouth. I slithered my hand down, trying to find Pablo's cock. Finally, I started to stroke his.

"Oh Judy boy" he moaned. "Keep doing that". His moans sent shockwaves through my body, making me feel better than ever.

"PABLO!" I yelled out. I stroked even faster, not wanting to cum first.

"Ugh, I'm not gonna let you come last" he said.

"Try me"

I tried holding it in for as long as possible, but soon enough it got unbearable and I finally came.

"I bet Vinicius can't fuck you that good." Pablo said. I was still stroking him so after a second he came as well.

"I bet Pedri's dick isn't as big as mine." I said standing up.

"You're right, his is like micro sized."

Pablo came up from behind me and started kiss my neck. Right as I was about to turn around to kiss his lips, gavi burst through the door with a bowl of popcorn.

"Hey pablo, want to g-" he stopped in his tracks seeing me and Pablo, two big oiled men naked in front of each other.

"I-I-I" pablo stuttered, he never knew I had such a big dick.

"Want to join" I asked

"Sure"

And with that me, Pablo, and gavi all had a threesome.