five *

Louis is pretty sure sneaking around with Harry has added ten years to his life. He's trying to catch his breath from speed-walking to Harry's dorm before his practice ends so he can surprise the older boy. He took the stairs because the stupid elevator was broken and at this point, he's not sure any dick is worth this.

"Finally," Louis pants, reaching the door, not realizing the door isn't propped open like it usually is because, apparently Harry and Niall don't care much about their belongings. Sighing, Louis looks around and plops his backpack on the ground and slides down the door until his butt hits the hard surface. He plays on his phone while he waits and it feels like forever before he hears faint humming and footsteps coming up the echoey staircase.

Standing up, Louis sighs in relief when it is Harry who appears. He smiles making eye contact with him. "Lou?" he says breathlessly, his wet hair falling into his eyes slightly, he looks so... boyfriend.

"Hey, miss me?" Louis asks, pushing up on his tiptoes when Harry approaches him, leaning into a quick kiss.

"Miss you? Pssh," Harry huffs, wrapping his arms around Louis' waist, lifting him off the ground momentarily. "Of course I did." Kissing the soft curve of the younger boy's neck, he puts him down softly and reaches to unlock the door.

When they both enter the small dorm, Louis is surrounded by the smell of Harry, clean laundry and a lilac air freshener. "You are a freak." Louis blurts out. Turning around with a hurt but confused look on his face, Harry stares at him, eyebrow raised. "You got an air freshener that smells like my favourite perfume?" Louis can't help but chuckle lightly at the realization since Harry is always commenting on how good he smells.

"What? No." Harry whips around, grabbing the small air freshener plugged into the wall outlet and unplugging it.

"Yes, you did!" Louis steps forward and pinches Harry's scratchy cheek, making him push Louis' hand away.

"Fine, but I always tell you how much I like the smell of it, is that creepy?" He looks almost concerned. Louis laughs, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around Harry's neck playing with the damp curls at the base of his neck. He leans into his ear, the curls there tickling his nose as he whispers, "Yeah, you're a creep."

"Hey," Harry juts out his bottom lip, squeezing Louis' hips under his crewneck. Louis squirms at the touch, Harry's cold rings hitting his warm skin wanting him to just pin him down right now and do whatever he wants.

"I'm kidding," Louis laughs lightly, flopping down onto Harry's bed. It creaks under his weight as he shuffles himself towards the pillows. "It's very..." Louis pauses, looking up at Harry under his lashes, "...flattering."

"Is it?" He asks, a smile creeping onto his face as he leans over Louis' body, covering the boy completely with his own. "Good, because I can't get enough of it." Harry surges forward, pressing a hard kiss onto Louis' lips. Instantly pulling Harry's body down onto him, they rock together almost like waves crashing the shoreline, hard and rough. There's fire between them, Louis hasn't felt like this in a while, so desperate for someone else. He needs to feel him, have him, consume him. When Harry reaches his hands under Louis' sweater, he lifts it to his armpits. Pulling apart from each other briefly to rid themselves of their shirts. They fly to each other like magnets once the material is swiftly gone. Louis runs his palms down Harry's hard body, reaching his track pants and untying the knot.

"Harry," Louis breathes when Harry moves his mouth to the boy's neck, leaving wet open mouth kisses there and sucking the skin lightly. His hips are pressed down into Louis' and he can feel the hardness of his cock against his own as they fall together.

"God, you're everything," Harry rasps, kissing his way down Louis' chest as he licks the squishy part of his stomach. Louis lets his words ring through his head. You're everything, you're everything, you're everything. He smiles almost to himself as Harry rips off his leggings, along with his underwear. Louis doesn't even have time to register that Harry's lifting his legs around his shoulders and diving in. He takes Louis' cock all the way, licking his way back up slowly. Moaning, Louis looks down as he sees Harry looking right back. His green eyes are almost black with lust, Louis can't help but yelp when he smacks his inner thigh breaking the contact as he pulls off.

"I can't get enough of you," Harry says, almost like a growl. His strong hands grip the underside of Louis' thighs pushing forward slightly. He leans down, tongue out flat against his hole. The feeling of Harry eating him out doesn't get old. He's determined, skilled and just really good .

"Don't stop, oh my god ," Louis whines out, arching into Harry's mouth. He hasn't let up, not even to breathe and Louis is close to coming already. "I'm close, fuck yes ."

Twisting Harry's hair between his fingers as he pulls slightly and then hearing Harry moan against him causes Louis to let go. He bites his lip hard as his orgasm washes over his body. He can feel Harry pulling him closer to his mouth, continuing to suck on his hole. He comes untouched, having to push Harry's head away, too sensitive to let him keep going. Louis jerks his hips as Harry moves to suck on the head of Louis' cock, stimulating him more.

"Holy fuck," Is all Louis can say, eyes closed and hands running through his hair now. He feels light kisses trail up his body when suddenly one lands on his mouth. Pulling away, Harry grabs his chin in between his fingers, making Louis open his eyes.

"Remember, I owed you?" He grins down at him, lifting his chin to kiss him, open-mouthed and wet. Louis smiles into the kiss pulling Harry on top of him, making him grab his hips and roll them over. Louis squeaks as he pushes Harry off of him, making the boy laugh loudly.

He wants to stay here forever.