10

Levi didn't want to tell Sarina that he slowly didn't care for her anymore, that she was just there to keep him from being found out. He didn't find love within her after she kept on crying about things over and over again. After the fourth month of her having the same nightmares over and over again he was just done with it all. He was attempting to find someone to kill of Sarina then hide somewhere with the female that he would be with forever. But he couldn't find anyone who was willing to risk themselves so he went home only to see the commanding officer waiting.

He walked up to him and gave him a small piece of paper before leaving. Levi looked down at the piece of paper confused.

|As the husband to Miss Sarina Smith, I am humbly sorry to say that the injection that she was given for her heart condition had finally taken a hold of her. She could not be saved in time, we are deeply sorry to say that Miss Sarina Smith has died due to heart failure and high depression rate that affected her body.|

After reading the note he just went inside and he saw a note on the glass mirror that would have been on the side of the room.

|Levi I am going out for a bit to finally get revenge for my mother. Don't wait up for me and by all the gods if you really wanted me out of your life you should have just told me. Goodbye. And no I don't love you. I can't love a liar

S.S|

Levi some-how felt guilt within his chest, he got the note from the mirror and he looked at both before he started to tear up. He did love her, he did give a damn about her. He balled his hand up before he punched the mirror before he cried into the wall. He couldn't believe that Sarina was gone, that he didn't even get to say that he loved her, that he cared deeply for her. She really was one of a kind.

"I'm stupid...I'm really fucking stupid. I shouldn't have tried to do that to her." He said sadly as he slid down the wall as he let the blood over flow his hand. "I'm sorry Rina, I really am. Please don't really be dead."

He then fell unconscious on to the floor.

When Levi woke up he saw that this hand was wrapped up and that he was lying on the bed. He looked beside him only to see that the woman he was made to believe was dead was beside him. He froze a bit as he looked down to her body, he shakily placed a hand where her pulse should be on her neck only to get a soft one as if she was sleeping. He sighed in relief before he engulfed his arms around her as he cried into her shoulder, he had thought he lost her for good, he didn't want to lose her ever.

"Thank the gods you're okay, that you didn't die on me." He said as he sobbed

"So you do have emotions." She said softly

He made her look at him before he kissed her passionately on the lips, she kissed him back as she wiped her hands against his cheeks before she went on top of him.

"Levi, Tell me the truth...If I would have died, would you have tried to replace me?" She asked curiously

He narrowed his eyes at her before he flipped them over and he pinned her hands down under his hands. "You stupid emotional wreck brat, yes I have my moments when I don't want to be around you but that's only because I can't take your stupid emotions all the damn time. But I wouldn't go as low as replacing you. No one can ever replace you Sarina. Fuck, I'd probably would have killed myself knowing that you wouldn't be able to be in my arms anymore."

She looked up to him shocked. "R-Really?"

"Yes really you stupid brat."

She teared up and got her hands from under his before she kissed him passionately on the lips. "I-I'm sorry for the prank then. I...I didn't mean for it to go so far. b-but I did have a bit of a heart problem because of my depression. I have to take pills now for it."

"Then you better take them. I rather not lose you...ever."

She nodded her head before he kissed her again this time he stripped her as she did the same to him. After that day Sarina realized that she was pregnant and within eight months of it she gave birth to a lovely female who they named Justina.