-Murderous Nights- (Just a Warning: SWEARING)

POV
[FIRST PERSON]

After scrolling through my drawer, I find a few candies inside. I grab one, inspecting it..
"..." I didn't speak, but looked over at my (maybe themed) calendar..

October 31st..
Halloween?
Hmm... You look inside your closet, grab your costume, and run down the stairs after setting it on. You speed out the door and run down the street. You're never too old/young for Halloween, and no one's realty stopping you.

After some walking, you walk past a house. A specific house. You stop in your tracks, slowly turning towards it. Your friends, Skid and Pump, lived there.. Why not knock? No harm in that.
O r
i s
t h e r e?

You knock at the door, a smile slowly growing on your face. The door swings open, and a tall (ISH), velvet skinned chubby little B-WORD, which is really just a tall chubby demon with a frightening wide grin, looks down at you. He grabs you, snatching you into the house with no remains...

Except your candy bucket. :)

Like I said, you get thrown into the house and sent down the stairs. Your OTHER friend, (Friend Name), looks at you with feared eyes as she/HE seemed to be here too..

"The hell are you doing?"
He'd/she'd ask, confused as if you just jumped down yourself.
"Fffffuuuucckkkkk...." You groaned as you hit the floor, looking up at your friend whilst you held onto your head.
"Motherfucker, I got thrown down this bitch-"
"What? Thrown-?"
"Exactly what I said." You roll your eyes as you sat up, rubbing your head in deep pain.

(Hi, welcome to the end of chapter 1, "Murderous Nights". Congrats, as I find this a little dumb.)
(Tbh, cursing is only in this book, because it's lack of humor, so no worries, I won't use curse words 24/7.)
(Words (in total): 314)