might never🎸🤍🔎

Part 2

I woke up in a pitch black room,the lights dimmed and I couldn't quite figure out
What figure was standing in the corner but it slowly stepped towards me, I backed up a little to meet a wall behind me. Worried and panicked I started breathing harder,

"Don't panic ..." and I finnaly realized who it was, it was tom.
"What the fuck!!!!" He shushed me so  I stood up, and pushed him.
He fell onto the ground. Fucking bitch,
"What happened?!" I asked agressivly and he just shushed me again.
"Shut the fuck up, they'll find out that we are awake." He said whisper shouting.

I got to the ground Infront of him,
"Who?" I whispered,
"Chuck that little son of a bitch" he whispered back.
"So? Why isn't he supposed to hear me? I'll kill him with a gun or without. " I said,not whispering anymore .

I saw that tom was getting angrier and angrier by the second.
So he pushed me this time,I was lying on this disgusting floor.
"Because he might kill us,with or without a gun." He mimicked me.

We sat there in silence.
"But what about ur gang.. what about bill? And what about mine?.." I asked and he just shook his head.
"He uses the same traps" he replied coldly.

I didn't say a word, he fucking trapped us so badly that even I, the most powerful mafia leader in Germany, can't even get out.

Bullshit, I WILL get out.

"We will get out if you like it or not" I said and he just turned his head to me smiling.
"How?" He asked
And I just looked at him,
"You'll figure it out " I smiled back and got up.
I already had a plan.

I banged on the door,
"Open the fucking door chuck, I know you've been spying on us" I yelled and the door opened to reveal chuck with his security,oh this will be fun.
He smirked with his devilish smile and I just smiled back. I will kill him.
I kicked him in his crotch giving me time to hit one of the security before the other one grabbed me by my hair.
"Tom!!! Don't just sit there" I yelled and tom came running to me and hit the guard in the face. Not so professional we know but it will get us out of his way for now.
He will die...

I ran up the stairs to his chamber Wich had all kinds of weapons displayed, I felt adrenaline and like a little child with all these weapons, I grabbed a gun and a blade.
I took the blade and crouched down to look for some bullets to spare.
Tom came running behind, we didn't have much time since we kinda did nothing.

"Take this" I demanded and gave him a different gun, he's better with guns then me if I'm honest.
He chuckled but crouched down next to me, we heard loud footsteps up the stairs and loud yelling.
I took the gun in my hand and filled it with bullets,
I stood up as soon as I knew that chuck was standing Infront of the door.

"I told you,you will pay.." I said and he just stared at me, I pointed the gun at his head, and before I shot him,his guard shot me in my shoulder Wich caused me to fall into the floor,wincing.
"The roles have switched now have they?" He replied and this time I couldn't respond,why is tom so silent the whole time?

But he slowly stood up,and shot the guard in his leg, almost missing as if he was regretting of shooting him.
I was on the floor blood spilling out of my shoulder, but it's not like I've never been shot.

I tried standing up,kinda failing but I held my wound shut.
I grabbed my blade and ran to chuck, stabbing him in his stomach, he chocked and I just smiled at my success, but then... I felt something sharp in my stomach, a sharp pain and I immediately knew what happened...

694 words and this ending is so that you can imagine the ending yourself lmao.
Love y'all