worry of exsistens🎸🤍🔎

I recommend listening to the Song above!!

(Y/n) is my name,the only thing that holds me into pieces,my identity and my pride.
Tom was my high and low.

My story is long,longer then expected.
I was a mafia leader before my mind took me alive.

Let's start shall we? It all begun with one night,where I sat down in a club,the flashing lights of colours shining onto me and my body. But my eyes locked into someone else's, it was tom.
Me and tom had history,we were best friends and maybe friendship plus.

But then i noticed my gang members, Rio and silver gritting their teeth. I knew that there were people at this club that wanted us dead but I also knew what my power beheld,and I hope they all knew that as well.

I kept on dancing and swinging my body to the beat,tom stood up and walked to me.
My heart was rushing and my blood was pumping. He looked at me up and down and I grinned.
Still the same as when we parted ways. It wasn't easy, I'll admit it. But for the protection of ourselves it was for the best. I knew he was going to be here but I pretended that I didn't.

"And I thought you would change" I chuckled and he smirked.
"No, but ur attitude hasn't changed either has it? " he barked back. I smiled when I looked down. He took my chin and held it up so that I would look him.

"I know it's dangerous but do you maybe want to go somewhere more private?" He asked and I thought about it for a moment and looked back at my members. I gave them a signal to look out for people who would follow us and they nodded.

I shook my head,
"Yeah why not,we could exchange information or something."
I said and he smiled like a little child.
"Ya- " he cleared his throat,
"I meant great! " He responded and I just laughed.

He pointed to a door that lead to a rooftop.
"Let's go there!" He said and I nodded as in agreement. We headed up the stairs and I checked if I was still strapped, and I was. We checked every corner and went under another roof, it was practically a smoker spot. When we sat down he directly looked at me.

"(Y/n)?"

I looked at him and his eyes.
"What?" I asked and he was just quiet for some seconds untill he started talking.
"I missed you and I know I shouldn't feel that way but you were the one that knew my whole story, how couldn't I? I wanted to ask
If you.." he cut himself off probably thinking if he should continue.

"I missed u too, it's fine you know mine as well as I know that you wouldn't reveal it. And even if you would, I would reveal urs and simply" I signaled a gun to him laughing.
He chuckled,
"I wanted to ask you if you would like to start buissnes with us, and go on a date sometime?"
He asked and I just stared at him for a second,
A date? Does he want to kill himself?  We are two different people, I am a leader, a leader of a gang. He is a musician, a star but also underground part leader. It would all clash, but.. maybe it will be worth it , if it won't I'll simply..
I thought and thought, untill I snapped out of my trance,
"I'm sorry, I have to think about it"

I responded and stood up,
"Maybe we could start buissnes but I need to think about the date part" I replied, looking onto the floor and then into his eyes.
"Okay. Call me then" he said and I just nodded and went to the exit, untill he pulled me by my wrist.

"What?!" I yelled, and he shushed me. It was awfully quiet,no music in the club. I got a call.

It was from silver,
"What?!" I took the call and asked.
"I'm sorry, but the I-kran clan has arrived and they took our cover. " She responded still with a professional act.
I widend my eyes and took toms hand, we ran down the stairs and I pushed him against a wall so that he would be protected.