The Rise of Voltron Part 2

Start from the beginning

The five of them walked into the building, inside was just as grand as it was on the outside, as they all loke around.

"Hello?" Hunk called out, as his voice echo's, making them all stare at him, but he shrugs.

They then looked to see a bunch of stairs, however, they seem human size.

"From the size of the lion, I expected these steps to be bigger." Pidge commented, as a blue light shined from the ceiling and down upon them.

"Hold for identity scan." A computerized voice said, as the light seemed to be scanning them.

"Why are we here? What do you want with us?" Shiro asks, but didn't receive a reply.

The torches all lit up, as they all awed, it show's a path further into the castle. They walked down the hall, taking twists and turns.

"Hello?" Hunk called out, but they simply ignored him, as they walked down some stairs. "Hello?"

They walked into a new room, it seems to be circular and has odd patterns on the floor with tall pillars surround it and a console in the middle.

"Hello?" Hunk called out.

"Where are we?" Lance asks, as Pidge walk's up to the console. 

"It's some kind of control room." He said, as the console lit up.

Suddenly, three pod like objects rose up, appearing to have people inside.

"Are these guys...dead?" Hunk asks, as he hide's behind the console.

The middle pod light's up as the blue wall disappears, revealing a woman.

"Father!" She gasps, as she begin to fall forward.

Lance quickly catches her, as they looked at each other. The woman had dark brown skin, with long flowing silvery-white hair with a gold tiara with a blue crystal, and pointed ears with purple earrings. She had bright azure blue eyes with light purple pupils, she also had sickle-shaped marks on her cheekbones. Lance blushed, before putting on his flirtatious smirk

"Hello." He said, shining a smile.

"Who are you? Where am I?" The woman asks, as she looked around.

"I'm Lance, and you're right here in my arms." He said, but the woman didn't seem to react.

"Your ears..." She started, making Lance confused, causing him to look at his ears before looking back at her.

"Yeah?" He asks, with a raised eyebrow.

"They're hideous, what's wrong with them?" She asks, backing away with slight disgust.

"Nothing's wrong with them! They heard exactly what you said about them!" Lance shouted, as the woman twisted him and pull on his ear, holding him down, as tears appear.

"Who are you? Where is King Alfor? Where's my sister? What are you doing in my castle?" The girl asks.

"A giant blue lion brought us here, that's all we know." Lance cried, making the woman let him go.

"How do you have the Blue Lion? What happened to it's paladin? What are you all doing here? Unless..." The woman trail off, as Lance got up, rubbing his ears, as Hunk hides behind Shiro.

The from the woman's right light's up, as it reveals a woman with similar attire with other woman, but it's white and yellow with black outlines and designs, and a gold necklace crystal clear diamond. She has a crown similar to the other woman, except, the jewel was a diamond, and she has paler skin, long rose-pink hair, and hot pink markings.