The Rise of Voltron Part 1

Three men are currently on Kerberos, the Moon of Pluto. They were Takashi Shirogane, otherwise known as Shiro, Samuel Holt, known as Sam, and his son, Matt Holt. They are currently collecting an ice sample, as Matt carefully grabs the ice.

"Easy, son, this ice is delicate." Sam warned.

"Amazing, isn't this exciting, Shiro?" Matt asks.

"You guys get a little more excited about ice samples than I do." Shiro replies with a smile.

"This is history in the making, not only have we traveled farther than any human ever has, but this ice could hold microscopic clues about the existence of life outside Earth." Sam said.

"Think of it, Dad, we could use those clues to become the first people to meet aliens." Matt told his father with a smile.

"My life's work would be complete." 

"And Shiro, maybe you'll find that woman you've been seeing in your dreams." Matt said, looking at Shiro with a teasing smile.

"I highly doubt that, I'm sure they're just dreams." Shiro chuckles, as the ground shook.

"What is that? Seismic activity?" Sam wondered.

"We should get back to the ship." Shiro said, as they looked up to see a ship they've never seen before.

"What...? What is that? It can't be..."

Shiro's eyes widen in fear at the ship.

"Run! Come on, run!" He shouted, as they all run away in fear.

A huge energy beam come out of the ship, engulfing everything as the three men tried to run, but they were captured, as everything gone black.

~~~~

"Emperor Zarkon, we were scouting System X-9-Y as ordered when we found these primitive scientists." A male alien said, standing in front a screen, reporting to their leader, as Shiro open his eyes. "I don't think they know anything useful."

"Take them back to the main fleet for interrogation." THe alien in the screen, probably Emperor Zarkon, said, as Shiro looked to see his crew, knocked out with their helmet's still on. "The druids will find out what they know."

"Please, we come from a peaceful planet! We mean you no harm! We're unarmed!" Shiro begged, but he was knocked out, as everything turned black.

He open his eyes to find an armored man holding one of his crew members, while he himself is being dragged, as he looked to see cell's with small opening's as a pair of eyes peek out from each one.

"Look, they brought in another one." A male voice said.

"Who is it?"

"Over there, it's another one."

"Huh?"

Shiro looked outside to see unfamiliar buildings as he realize he isn't in earth anymore.