Chapter 23

HI GUYS! WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 300 READS! OMG TYSM FOR READING THIS! BTW I LOVE COMMENTS SO GIVE ME FEEDBACK OR WE CAN CHAT BC IM LONELY WITH NO FRIENDS K BYE ENJOY x

Today I'm going home back to my dad. We have that mountains trip. I totally almost forgot that we were going.

We're staying at a cabin for 4 days. Dad said it looked great on the website. I didn't see it but he liked so I probably will too.

I texted Austin but he isn't answering. I wonder what's up... I have packing to do I can't worry about that right now. Like I am concerned but we needed to be in mountains in time to check in at 4 pm. And it was about 11:00 am right now.

And I had to clean up my room, help Aunt Lori a last time, and get everything packed up and ready to go.

"Ariana Dear! Your dad called! He'll be here in 30 minutes!" Aunt Lori shouted from downstairs.

"Okay! Do you need help with anything?" I ask back.

"Nope!" She replied.

I Packed up everything and double checked my room just incase I forgot to pick something up.

I grabbed my bag and my phone and walked down the stairs.

"By the way I forgot to ask you. What did Harry say yesterday? Are you ready to prove yourself wrong?" She chuckled.

Ah shit I remembered she was right. But I didn't want her to know that she was right. Otherwise I kinda felt dumb.

"Actually no. Uh...s-something about Susan was uh bugging him and he needed to talk about it." I quickly said.

She looked down.

Like she was disappointed or something.

"Well I kind of hoped that was true. He seems like such a nice boy. I feel like he would suit you better than that's Austin kid that's all."

"Why what's wrong with Austin?" I asked.

I was really confused.

"I don't know. I just...I've been...you know what? Never mind." She said.

"No tell me," I say, curiously scratching my head.

"All of a sudden I just don't have a feeling that he is all that ya know? I don't know I just get a bad feeling from him."

I nodded.

"Oh."

So she felt something was bad with Austin too. It wasn't just me...this must mean something. That might explain why he's not answering my texts or calls. I don't know what to think. I wasn't the only one who thought of him this way. In other words, I have to watch my back.

(Harry's POV)

Remember my buddy Keith?

I invited him to my place. Susan and my dad weren't home. I was bored as hell.

And We were now on summer vacation. Although Ari did her homework on her tablet from the school (I'm guessing), she probably forgot that school was out.

I would've invited her over but she told me that her and her dad are going up to the mountains for a couple days.

Man I never really been to the mountains but I've always wanted to go.

But then again I would love to go there even more since Ari was there. I can't ask my dad because for one, he would definitely say no. And two, I am NOT sharing a small ass cabin with Susan for Four days. Hell no.

I heard a knock at the door.

It was Keith.

"You can come in I'll be down in a second!" I shout from my room.

I heard the door open.

"Okay!" He shouted back.

Just thinking about the fact of Susan and I shoved into a cabin still made me feel nauseous. But the thought of Ari made me smile almost as big as my ass...

I'm sorry haha.

My phone buzzed off.

Ari!

Her texting me made me feel happy just knowing I'm communicating with her.

Text Convo:

Ari😍❤️: So What If I Told You That I'm Breaking Up With Austin...😏

(Reality)

I immediately threw my phone on my bed and started to dance around.

"YES YES YES YES!" I shouted.

Keith came running up the stairs.

"Bro you gotta girl in here or something? What's with the, yesses?" He asked.

I picked up my phone.

"Ari's breaking up with her boyfriend and she likes me and I like her. Dude don't you see. We're gonna be dating!" I say, smiling even bigger than before.

"Woah dude when did all this liking Ari shit come up? Aren't you like best friends?"

I nodded.

"Yeah but things happened between us and it's fucking great." I said.

"Oooh you get her man!" He said nudging my arm.

I laughed.

But he was right.

I will get her. Because all I want is her. More than anything.

(Ari's Pov)

5 hours later...

Me and my dad were in the cabin. It's kind of big but no very. It was all brown logs corner to corner. The floor was hard wood.

"Well you know what? I forgot to bring the sunscreen." He said.

"Dad...we're in the mountains not Hawaii." I say.

"But the sun is still out. And it's important! I'll be back I'm going to the nearest store to grab some."

"Okay." I said

He walked out of the cabin and walked out to the car.

"Ugh there is literally nothing to do here." I say, flopping onto the couch in boredom.

All of a sudden my phone started to ring.

It was Austin.

"Hey Austin I've been meaning to talk to y-"

"Shut the hell up." I heard a voice say.

And it definitely wasn't Austin's.

"Um who is the heck is this where is Austin?" I say a little worried.

"None of your damn business. Now shut the fuck up and listen to me little girl." That voice said again.

To not make things worse, I did as I was told.

"You better stay the hell away from Harry and don't think about talking to hi-"

"How the fuck do you know who Harry is?"

"Because. It's me. Susan."