Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..

Start from the beginning

Meenu " yes yes, go teju, he is waiting.. I mean veer "

Teju nodded and walked upstairs slowly.

Meenu " ab gaya sunny "

Mumma " Bechara..tadap raha tha aur tum log jhoot bole.. "

Madhu " the real fun begins now "

Cupid " kaise batau apko, uski ek lafson mei chup hojati ladki.. Just a word Jaaana, she is all gonaa thereee "
.....................................................................

Teju entered the play room, both were playing video games, hearing the knock, they tuned to see her and she smiled at veer, who ran to hug her. 

She picked him and hugged him , he kissed her face and she kissed him back. 

Teju " my champ, you missed me "

Veer " yes, and I will leave soon na, so I wanted to spend time with you "

Teju " I am more happy to be with you"

She flickered his nose and he giggled. She looked at karan, he was staring at her intently, she looked down. He frowned and cleared his throat, still no response from her side, she was busy talking to veer.

Cupid " ab ayega maza..Mere popcorn kahan " he sat on the video game and took his popcorn.

Karan " veer,can u go and ask mumma to send something to eat for Mami "

Veer " oh yes, I will come now "

He ran and teju looked down, karan closed the door a little and pulled her closer by waist, she gasped and placed her hands on his chest. 

Karan " y r u ignoring me now, itni mushkil se plan banaye meine, to bring you here and you r ignoring me.. Wahhh "

She looked at him with her wide eyes
" you planned all this, but they said different? " she realized they played prank on her and pouted, he understood his family did something and chuckled.

Karan " So madame, will you enlighten me now "

Teju "vohh.. Bubbaa " she explained everything and he wanted to smash his face in the wall.

Karan " I m dying to meet you and you believed I didn't reacted, family ki samne lassi ho gaye aaj pata hai "

She nodded no innocently making him smile.

Teju" chorrryyy "

He bite her cheeks seeing her cuteness and she looked down in shyness. He lifted her chin and she looked at him, he leaned down.

Teju whispered " veer ajeyga sunny "

Karan whispered back " aane do"

Teju " sochna bhi mat sunny "

He kept leaning and she closed her eyes, he smiled and focussed on her lips

Teju " sunnyyyyy"

His breath was fanning over her lips and he groaned hearing someone knocked the door, teju stepped back.

Cupid " areyyy yaar, bechare ko kisses karne de na , Didi not fair haa"

Destiny " tu chup kar, I know what I am doing "

Cupid " Mere sunny ko justice chaiye.. Justice, justice for sunny" he hailed and didi took him by his wings to sky.

Karan " sab kyu meri kiss ki peeche hai "

Teju kissed his cheeks " stop being shameless sunny "

She opened the door and karan from back " you havent seen a percent of it"

Veer entered making teju eyes widen, she was just praying that he doesn't listen to what karan said. 

Veer " what she haven't seen mamu "

Teju glared at karan and karan tries to  find any reason. 

Karan " voh voh.. Haa. Our farmhouse, mami haven't seen it na.. Wahi bolraha tha "

Veer " Ohhh.. Mami.. You should see it, it's lovely place.. Haina mamu " , karan nodded to him

Teju " yes baby, I would love to see it" she meant the farmhouse but our dear karan smirked and replied
" Really, I would love to show you then "

Cupid from sky " besharam, bachi ki samne "

She blushed knowing what he meant and the poor kid got stuck between the two.  After sometime, they decided to go out, veer suggested for Marine drive and thy agreed.  Families refused to come, so just the trio went. 

They were walking hand in hand with veer beside karan. 

Teju  " Sunnyyy, I wanted to ask you something, you don't have any bodyguards ? "

Karan " hmm y don't I?  I have na"

Teju " You have?  But I never saw them "

Karan " kyuki, they won't roam around me like normal guards,  even now they r around us, in casuals, they have their eyes on us "

Teju " seriously, who? "

She looked around and saw few people ,some near ice-cream stall, some near food stall and were just talking but eyes on them. Her eyes widen to see the number of people and he chuckled.

Karan " Close your mouth baby girl "

Teju " Itni sare? "

Karan " hehehe jaaana.. Karan kundrra hu, more than friends, I have a big rival list, ye sab banta hai "

She nodded and veer was willing to play some games in the stall ,they walked to the store. He was playing and they stood watching him.

Teju " so will I also get a bodyguard?"

Karan chuckled " You already have baby girl "

She looked at him with mouth wide open and he closed her.

Karan " Hehe.. He also works in the same building as yours but in the die printing session as per my request. "

Teju"Kyaaa, I... I was not aware at all "

Karan " he is very secretive in his work "

Teju " can I meet him ?"

Karan noddes and adjusted his Bluetooth "  Jake, come here now "

Teju looked at around , suddenly someone stood behind her, she turned back and saw a new face to her. 

Karan " Jake, your boss lady want to meet you "

Jake " hello mam, myself Jake... "

Teju looked at Karan and him " helloo... You know me ? "

Jake " yes mam, I have been following you since 2 months after sir order. I apologize for being hidden from you but that's the order given to me "

She shook her head " that's okay.. "

Karan signalled him to leave and veer was done with his game by then, they had some food in nearby restaurant and left to house.  Karan dropped teju at her house and left to his house.

.....................................................................

Hiya I know it's very random one, I was actually not in state to write but i believe few of you were waiting for update, that's the reason I wrote this.

Hope you all like it,  please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh